Bumping into City Players

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Freestyler said:
Elano outside the Printworks at about 3 in the morning!

Was this a night before match day? Would explain why he always looked hungover.

haha was a wednesday night!

yeah him and robbie used to have some wold parties, some of the things i heard bout them two!

I live in Hale so I seeCity players all the time.
Sainsburys in Alty seems to be popular with them, I have seen Joe Hart, Sibbers, I was asking him about his light up boots as he filled the trolley to overflowing with chickens ?? David Sommeil is my particular favourite.
I once saw Trevor Sinclair in the toilets in the trafford centre cinema, I was next to my friend and said loudly, lets see how big Trevor Sinclairs dick is, he saw the funny side of it.
Micah Richards ( who my mate is convinced is bent, anyone know anything) with a dead fit bird in Sainsburys in Hale, and walking through Hale in a dressing gown with a really camp lad.
I used to be friends with the owners of an Italian in Alty, got to know Bianchi (dead nice lad), Corradi (cock) Garrido (nice bloke).
Dickov is always out and about, I have bumlicked him a few times.
The Goat at the roundabout in Hale Barns, I started shouting feed the goat and he was laughing.
Colin Bell in Hale Barns square one Sunday morning.
Piccolinos is always full of them.
By the way I have met loads of United players, I always give them shit.

Remember a few years back the missus got some v.i.p tickets for the move festival at the real ot, got to my seat and was sat next to nicky weaver. He was a real sound guy and we chatted about the playoff final (be rude not to) remember him saying how he thought he was going to pass out after his mad run and the mass pile on. He also said how a few of the lads really wanted to go into the stands to celebrate with the fans, how class would that of been haha. even got us a few scoops in well they were free but at least the thought was there lol.

Bumped into Weiss, Boyata and I think it was Nimley on a subway train in New York about 3 hours after a pre season game in New Jersey last Summer. Pretty random ending up in the same carriage!
My wife asked Weiss if he was going to go back on loan to Bolton and he replied "Am I fuck!"
Really nice lads and only to happy to chat with three pissed up Blues!

When i worked at TGI fridays in cheadle i met

teveor sinclair
Goat who signed my city shirt and i have it framed
Paolo wanchope ( got my dodgy city t shirt what i bought from outside wembley 99 signed)
Kinky at David lloyd and Georgie weir (SP)

and load's of others,

Have to admit as well the beckhams hired the whole restaurant out and had all the windows blacked out for all the united players kids xmas party and NO i didn't drop the players food on the floor and kick it ;)

And most recent i met joe hart at one of my contracts and i have never made such a tool of my self, i asked him for a photo he said sure thing so i got some one to take it he stuck his arm around me and all i could think to do is give the camera the thumbs up :)

also saw jo in wilmslow.

met David White at a animal sanctuary on the East Lancs, met the whole City team (when Reid was manager) in a hotel on the snake pass, we were going to an away game and stopped off for a beer and City were having their pre-match meal. Met Paul Lake and he helped me get treatment for a cruciate ligament injury. I got kicked in the face playing football at school and had to be taken to Booth Hall because of concussion, I met Paul Power and Paul Simpson who were City's player/young player of the year at the time. Met Tommy Booth, John Macken and Peter Reid loads of times in Middleton

I forgot - I saw Stuart Pearce walking towards me and the stadium at OT before the Manchester Senior Cup final in 2007. I said I hoped City would do better next season and he smiled, mumbled something and walked past me.

He was sacked a few days later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.