Bumping into players?

Bumped into Ederson and Ilkay Gundogan last Wednesday night in Berlin Airport whilst trying to get back to Manchester after strikes caused 10 hours delay for me and them. Ederson spoke to my son on the phone, Gundogan not as forthcoming.

Wish Gundogan was still stuck to be honest he was terrible last night, can we claim from EasyJet for lost revenue!!

lol that's about right, really he's not as nice as he comes across on TV.
Ederson amazing !

Bump into fake Ronaldo in sainsbury when he was playing for the rags, asked him how he'd managed not to fall over getting to the checkout, not sure it went down well, not sure how he's so tall he was with his dad 5'6" max.

Had the mispleasure to be in the gym next to Phil Chuckle on Easter Sunday, literally the other day.

My strangest one, element of irony considering today, was being on the piss with Paul McGrath on the day of the Hillsborough disaster in the Little Bee in Sale, fuck me did we shift some ale that day.

Next to Willie Donachie in a restaurant in Sale.

He sent his steak back.

Tony Book when doing bob a job. (Me not him).

Peter Barnes at Manchester airport when we were waiting for flight to Dusseldorf when we played Borussia Dortmund proper nice fella still owes me half a lager.

David Silva - Harleys, Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria.
His first season with us. Declined a drink but made a point of coming over to say hola later in the evening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.