Bundesliga 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
European nights are back! What a great evening for us, still buzzing! :)

Eintracht-Frankfurt-v-SS-Lazio-UEFA-Europa-League-Group-H-1538680400-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not anti-Bayern, but I am pro-competition. I'd like the title race to continue. It would be great if teams other than Dortmund are able to compete too.

I watched the highlights of the Ajax game during the week and thought they were very lucky to get a point. Obviously a big defeat today at home.

Kovac is under pressure but I think the fault lies higher up personally. Some ageing players in that squad, and they were maybe a bit complacent in the summer.

Bayern didn't make any real big signings in the summer, and their key players are on the wrong side of 30. Some of the other teams have improved at the same time, like Hertha, Werder Bremen, and Augsburg in particular.

Schalke season record in away support 14000 in Dusseldorf
You ll never walk alone

Hertha Berlin play Frieburg at the Olympic Stadium at 2:30pm UK time, it is on BT Sport 3 Extra. Ex-City player Javairo Dilrosun will be playing. I saw him live V BMG a few weeks ago but I was completely unaware that he was on our books. He is only 20 and look very good. Not Sane level but I can see him moving on from Hetha unless they maintain their form

I see rummenigge is complaining about the type of press his Bayern team are getting. He's talking about taking some of the press to court in Germany.

I think he, like his club, are old school and need to catchup with the world instead of trying to slow the world down.

What a self entitled twat!

I see rummenigge is complaining about the type of press his Bayern team are getting. He's talking about taking some of the press to court in Germany.

I think he, like his club, are old school and need to catchup with the world instead of trying to slow the world down.

What a self entitled twat!
Exactly.win the league season after season,lap up the adulation and lavish praise from the media.
If your form drops off ,you must expect criticism....unless your a self entitled twat(jose springs to mind here)

The whole of the bayern club hierarchy are bleating like new born lambs-just because the german media are asking questions about the suitability of some of their ageing players for another title challenge....its getting out of hand with the 'german constitution ' being quoted,and human rights to boot..

No one in germany sprang to the defence of Sane when his own teammate thought it appropriate to slag him off in public.
Bayern need to shut up,and get on with it. Human rights?? The man utd of german football..so arrogant that during the press conference they call themselves"the biggest team in germany"....yes but your currently well off the top of the table...
In football,your only as good as your last game!

@Alex-MCFC what's happening at Ingolstadt?

Not the first to be in this position (eg Paderborn and Darmstadt in recent years), but I thought with your backing you wouldnt be one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.