Bundesliga review part 2. the new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
supercrystal7 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Reus is having a blinder
Is a great player and getting better and better. Has still floated under the radar considering his talent. Dortmund's best player. Interesting seeing Leitner play.

Klopp deserves credit for what he has done with reus . Leitner also a good talent.

gooner2 said:
supercrystal7 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Reus is having a blinder
Is a great player and getting better and better. Has still floated under the radar considering his talent. Dortmund's best player. Interesting seeing Leitner play.

Klopp deserves credit for what he has done with reus . Leitner also a good talent.
Yes, but it's not like Reus was an average talent. He was a phenomenal player at Gladbach and it was a mystery how he did not start for Germany. The same way I am still amazed how Khedira gets in ahead of Lars Bender.

supercrystal7 said:
gooner2 said:
supercrystal7 said:

Yes, but it's not like Reus was an average talent. He was a phenomenal player at Gladbach and it was a mystery how he did not start for Germany. The same way I am still amazed how Khedira gets in ahead of Lars Bender.

Your right their. Reus has always been a fantastic talent and he showed with his games he had for germany he should be in the starting line up.

I think khedira gets in ahead of bender because he offers more power and defensive cover then bender. Though bender in my view better on the ball.

Also dortmund lucky not to give away a pen just then. Was a pen for sure.

Stuttgart played into Dortmund's hand with their gungho tactics towards the end. Bayern are the last team in the world you want to chase them game against. They don't really let up and like to hammer teams.

supercrystal7 said:
gooner2 said:
supercrystal7 said:

Reus had a time two years ago when he was called up a lot for the German team and had a series of injuries and colds prior to the matches. Prior to the Euros he did not have any international experience, too. Since he plays for Dortmund he is in the starting eleven.

Khedira is a real fighter. There is a reason why he is a starter for Real. It is not all about technical abilities. I am not a big Khedira fan either - but for Germany he always is there in critical moments. The matches against Sweden he did not play. It is not about this easy matches when everybody scores bundles and that run very smooth. There you for sure need no Khedira.

Ive watched more RM games to see why people hate Khedira and the guy is some real shit! Most RM fans i know cant stand him. I hope Loew can start Bender over him soon....

gooner2 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Reus is having a blinder

Fantastic player. Love to have him at arsenal. They not been perfect tonight though. Looked a bit suspect at the back and from set pieces. Something for us to get at on wedesday.

Presumably that opinion has been revised somewhat :-) ?

If
Dortmund hit top form Arsenal haven't a prayer, once they get a head of steam up at home they take some stopping and they'll have 80,000 roaring them on as well.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:15 am --<br /><br />
greasedupdeafguy said:
Reus is having a blinder

Dortmund are due to buy out his get out clause, (active from summer 2015 for about 35 million euros), according to the press.

supercrystal7 said:
Stuttgart played into Dortmund's hand with their gungho tactics towards the end. Bayern are the last team in the world you want to chase them game against. They don't really let up and like to hammer teams.

I think stuttgart lost the plot second half. dortmund our counter attacking team at heart and they had so much space to hit stuggart on the counter attack. It was all to easy for them.

A very sloppy game by Bayern Munich today, even though Bayern won 1-2 today vs Hoffenhiem the finishing was very poor and a lot of misplaced passes in my opinion. Hoffenhiem showed why they are one of the best attacking sides in the BuLi. Kevin Volland is a great player and i see him becoming a big part of the German NT if he keeps improving. Im glad Javi Martinez is back, even though he isnt fully fit he played great today and was the MOTM. Pep did not look happy walking out of the stadium and im sure he will get shit straight...

Bayern equal Hamburg's 30 year old record of 36 Bundesliga games unbeaten and Pep Guardiola now has the best start to a season of any new Bayern trainer.

Well done Braunschweig, a sensational 1-0 win v Leverkusen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.