Bundesliga review part 2. the new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bayern blade said:

If
Dortmund hit top form Arsenal haven't a prayer, once they get a head of steam up at home they take some stopping and they'll have 80,000 roaring them on as well.

only about 65.000 are allowed for CL matches... and amongst them, there will be some gooners as well I suppose...

Rhineland said:
bayern blade said:

If
Dortmund hit top form Arsenal haven't a prayer, once they get a head of steam up at home they take some stopping and they'll have 80,000 roaring them on as well.

only about 65.000 are allowed for CL matches... and amongst them, there will be some gooners as well I suppose...
They won't be heard that's for sure.

BayernMan said:
A very sloppy game by Bayern Munich today, even though Bayern won 1-2 today vs Hoffenhiem the finishing was very poor and a lot of misplaced passes in my opinion. Hoffenhiem showed why they are one of the best attacking sides in the BuLi. Kevin Volland is a great player and i see him becoming a big part of the German NT if he keeps improving. Im glad Javi Martinez is back, even though he isnt fully fit he played great today and was the MOTM. Pep did not look happy walking out of the stadium and im sure he will get shit straight...

At the end Bayern had as much chances as Dortmund had against Stuttgart - they only are not converting well right now. Chance conversion is the problem right now. Müller e.g. still makes the difficult ones - but do not let him have time or think... And the others are not much better with that.

round-up of the weekend

Borussia Dortmund 6-1 VfB Stuttgart, att. 80.645 (sold out)
0-1 - Haggui (13.)
1-1 - Sokratis (19.)
2-1 - Reus (22.)
3-1 - Lewandowski (54.)
4-1 - Lewandowski (55.)
5-1 - Lewandowski (72.)
6-1 - Aubameyang (81.)

Hamburger SV 0-2 Bor. Mönchengladbach, att. 57,000 (sold out)
0-1 - Kruse (23.)
0-2 - Kruse (63.)
both goals unforced errors by HSV defender Lasse Sobiech

TSG Hoffenheim 1-2 FC Bayern München, att. 30,150 (sold out)
1-0 - Süle (34.)
1-1 - Mandzukic (39.)
1-2 - Müller (75.)

Hertha BSC 0-2 FC Schalke 04, att. 69,277
0:1 - Szalai (26.)
0:2 - Draxler (90.+4)
my away-home game won. But it was hard work

1. FC Nürnberg 0-3 SC Freiburg , att. 37,069
0-1 - Klaus
0-2 - Darida
0-3 - Mehmedi
yellow-red: Sorg (70./Freiburg)

Freiburg´s first win, Nürnberg still without one

Eintr. Braunschweig 1-0 Bayer Leverkusen att.22,720
1-0 - Kumbela (82.)
Yellow-red: Bender (90.+4/Leverkusen)

Leverkusen playing wih a B-team. Stupid

Eintracht Frankfurt 1-2 VfL Wolfsburg , att. 44, 300
0-1 - Anderson (2./own goal)
1-1 - Meier (35.)
1-2 - Arnold (82.)

Like so many teams before, Frankfurt good in europe and in trouble in the Bundesliga

FC Augsburg 2–1 Mainz 05 att. 28,007
1:0 Hahn (27.),
2:0 Hahn (49.),
2:1 Choupo-Moting (59., pen)

Werder Bremen 3-2 Hannover 96 att. 40,435

0:1 Huszti (20., pen),
1:1 Hunt (25., pen),
2:1 Makiadi (38.),
2:2 Sakai (41.),
3:2 Garcia (86.)

1. Bayern München 29 24-7

2. Borussia Dortmund 28 31-9
3. Bayer Leverkusen 25 22-11

4. Borussia M´gladbach 19 25-15

5. VfL Wolfsburg 18 16-13
6. Schalke 04 17 20-22

7. Hertha BSC 15 17-14
8. Werder Bremen 15 17-14
9. TSG Hoffenheim 13 26-25
10. VFB Stuttgart 13 21-20
11. Hannover 96 13 14-19
12. Mainz 05 13 16-23
13. FC Augsburg 13 13-20
14. Hamburger SV 12 23-24
15. Eintracht Frankfurt 10 14-20

16. SC Freiburg 8 12-21

17. 1. FC Nürnberg 7 11-22
18. Eintracht Braunschweig 7 8-23

Top Players this season according to Kicker Magazine

1. Marco Reus (BVB)
2. Franck Ribery (Bayern)
3. Sidney Sam (Bayer)
4. Toni Kroos (Bayern)
5. Max Kruse (M´gladbach)
6. Arjen Robben (Bayern)
7. Sven Ulreich (Stuttgart)
8. Kevin Volland (TSG)
9. Philipp Lahm (Bayern)
10. Bernd Leno (Bayer)

Tbilisi said:
Watching Koln v Union Berlin,Zweite Liga,atmosphere is fantastic.
Before the game im sure they sang a German version of The Bonnie Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond!

It's actually sung in cologne dialect and it's Cologne's club anthem.

Union Berlin's support wasn't bad either, even though the match was almost over as a contest after 30 minutes...

Rhineland said:
Tbilisi said:
Before the game im sure they sang a German version of The Bonnie Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond!

Union Berlin's support wasn't bad either, even though the match was almost over as a contest after 30 minutes...

Drinking Kolsch I suspect at the same time.Thanks for the info,interesting about the dialect.

Ps Did Union used to have or still have a load of Hoolies that follow them,read it years ago I think?

Sorry Ruhr,cant open link at the moment but will have a look tomoz,match tonight.

Tbilisi said:
Drinking Kolsch I suspect at the same time.Thanks for the info,interesting about the dialect.

Ps Did Union used to have or still have a load of Hoolies that follow them,read it years ago I think?

Sorry Ruhr,cant open link at the moment but will have a look tomoz,match tonight.

Köln are far worse than Berlin in that respect, I've had a few ding dongs with their lot going back around 30 years. I remember a mass brawl outside the station in Munich in early 1984 after we'd beaten them 4-2.

Union Berlin have (or did have) an annoying stadium announcer who was an English ex-squaddie.

Tbilisi said:
Rhineland said:
Tbilisi said:

That stuff is really good. I went to klon this summer for the gamescom convention and overall it was a fantastic place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.