Bundesliga review part 2. the new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proelia said:
Gladbach 2 down amazingly , they are playing beautiful stuff
Wouldn't go that far. Bayern barely got out of walking pace. The match was so easy for them. Gladbach did play some nice stuff and could have scored several times, but Bayern would have stepped up if that happened. The game was too static for Gotze and Muller, but were still probably Bayern's best players ignoring the goals.

Bayern need more movement upfront and a faster tempo, but sure that will be added.

Javi Martinez is really not wanted by Guardiola. Would not be surprised to see him leaving.

I still don't see what Thiago brings to the team.

Bayern were susceptible to quick counter attacks as usual.

Maldeika said:
Müller was the oldest of the front six of Bayern - he got 24 in September...
You mean front five? Yeh it's incredible how young they are, but how are things going to work with Lewandowski? A return to the 4-4-1-1 of last year?

supercrystal7 said:
Maldeika said:
You mean front five? Yeh it's incredible how young they are, but how are things going to work with Lewandowski? A return to the 4-4-1-1 of last year?

Who knows? Would Lewandowski start all matches? How fit is Robben and everybody - it is the season after a World Cup - that usually means a lot of injured players. I remember the season 2010/11 - that was when Dortmund already was 10 or 12 points ahead midseason and Bayern partly had up to 12 injured players. And the bench was not equipped like today. Some of the "fit" players had some leaps in form, too.

Yes - Kroos, Thiago, Müller, Götze and Shaqiri - I should learn to count ;)

It was not lost match number 42 in the Bundesliga (with only 3 or 4 draws) - and the 27th consecutive away match that was not lost.

supercrystal7 said:
Proelia said:
Gladbach 2 down amazingly , they are playing beautiful stuff
Wouldn't go that far. Bayern barely got out of walking pace. The match was so easy for them. Gladbach did play some nice stuff and could have scored several times, but Bayern would have stepped up if that happened. The game was too static for Gotze and Muller, but were still probably Bayern's best players ignoring the goals.

Bayern need more movement upfront and a faster tempo, but sure that will be added.

Javi Martinez is really not wanted by Guardiola. Would not be surprised to see him leaving.

I still don't see what Thiago brings to the team.

Bayern were susceptible to quick counter attacks as usual.
I don't know which match you watched but Thiago was more involved in the midfield than his counter part Kroos. Also Martinez is injured at the moment so he didnt play

Maldeika said:
Average age of the team that started was 25. Incredible how well they played at times. We are able to play well even when we miss Ribery, Robben and Bastian, which was unimaginable a few years back. Webare definitely not as dependant on them as we used to be, I'm not saying we are better without them if course!

greasedupdeafguy said:
What are peoples thoughts of Draxler, worth the 30 odd million Arsenal seem to be looking to pay?
He is worth €20m, €25m max in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.