Bundesliga Thread - 2023/24

Leverkusen seem to get an inordinate amount of time added on. Makes for a good narrative.

Leverkusen seem to get an inordinate amount of time added on. Makes for a good narrative.
Yeah - I can see it at the start of the season.

“Right, how about one of the teams goes unbeaten all season.”

“What if they lose one? “

“Just play extra minutes until they score.”

“Boss, that’s called injury time.”

“Bwahahahahaha…”

The Ukraine thing is feasible. No way would FIFA ordinarily allow pitch markings for an advert.

I did think it looked a bit like the Mercedes sign. I wondered if it wasn’t on the pitch at all but superimposed by the TV station.
FIFA has nothing to say with that. And it's a peace symbol, indeed.

Real shame about Schalke's future bearing in mind our recent history with them..

It's annoying that the BBC can write decent articles about football when they aren't trying to pander to the redshirts.

Bayern are struggling to find a manager

The manager market is dead unless you are willing to give an up and coming coach a chance.

Ragnick in my opinion would have just been an interim to see them through to next season.

Only Mourinho from the "guaranteed" managers is available and in no way do Bayern - in my opinion - go anywhere near him.

The manager market is dead unless you are willing to give an up and coming coach a chance.

Ragnick in my opinion would have just been an interim to see them through to next season.

Only Mourinho from the "guaranteed" managers is available and in no way do Bayern - in my opinion - go anywhere near him.
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.