Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Bitterly disappointing, not because of the result but because of how we achieved it. Had 3 points in the bag and just handed 2 of them over. Sterling was pretty dire all game I thought. Took up good positions, sure, but did fuck all with them. Obviously the missed sitter was utterly ridiculous, but the pass from Sergio, even if a little behind him, should have also been a certain goal. Rubbish and we paid dearly for it.

It's mad how much we rely on Silva. God knows how we'll replace him.
Bernado Silva he's not a winger and I want to see him in the middle especially instead of Gundogan but with the injuries were a bit stuffed at the mo.

They just took a point of the run away leaders, only the fourth team all season to do so. Of course they will act like that, great result for them.
Why? Watching the replays they had players in the box available! Like I said no ambition small club.

Am I the only one who thought Sterling wasn’t bad before the miss? Thought he looked quite threatening and linked up well. Subbing Brahim on was the wrong decision.
Exactly mate,thought it was an emotional decision by pep.

All these saying we played well must been watching a different game. We were terrible. Burnley deserved their point.

Interestingly he said people may not understand what a good performance that was.

All I can say is other than some crazy final balls we did the difficult stuff really well and I thought we were very good.

Sterling scores and that would end 3-0

Christ i feel sorry for some on here at times.

If utd win ffs you sad arse.

In fairness you can take it two ways blueinsa.

Not happy with the result but shit if you asked me if we would be 22-3-1 with the injuries we have had and the fact the world wants a close race this year I would have said you were nuts.

Lets rejoice in the season so far rather than crying tears because we dropped 2 points today.

Shocking miss from Sterling. Should of scored two at least today.

Aguero world class game before went missing completely again today.

Bernardo too predictable to play RW, so easy to defend against force him on to his right foot, he goes inside and passes x100.

Kompany looked out of his depth, offered almost nothing in the build up.

Kevin was also off.

Gundogan played well but he also missed numerous chances today.

It’s a shame we gifted them a point but at the end of the day we’ll likely still be 13 points ahead. Mind the gap!!!!

Bloody hell. I’d take one very-slightly-off game in 26 every day of the week.

Best team in the league. Best team this league has ever seen. 16 points clear, on track to win the league in March or early April.
In a cup final.
Last 16 of European cup.
5th rnd of fa cup against a league one team.

We are allowed to have a very slightly less than perfect day.

All these saying we played well must been watching a different game. We were terrible. Burnley deserved their point.

We weren't terrible Bill. Not brilliant but certainly not terrible. City 0 Huddersfield/Bury/Port Vale 1 etc was terrible - this was definitely not. It's easy to become spoilt at the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.