Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Glaringly missed Sane on the left.

We absolutely need another striker in the summer.

Kompany seems a shadow of his former self.

We didnt lose, the flappers should remember that.

Am I the only one who thought Sterling wasn’t bad before the miss? Thought he looked quite threatening and linked up well. Subbing Brahim on was the wrong decision.
I agree with you I'm all for giving youth a chance but that wasn't the time to do it and if anything it should have been Silva off moving Sterling over to the right

Cant see Bernardo to score more than 5 goals per season for City. He is a creative player but not one that keeps scoring. Being in a front three that doesnt work imo.

We might as well remember that none of us are going to give a shit about this game when we watch them lift the trophy in May.

we looked a little leggy,but still had more than enough for burnley, i would be worried if we stop opening teams up, all in all a very good away performance just missing that final touch.

week off,get the players some well earnt rest and we will come again.

Shocking miss from Sterling. Should of scored two at least today.

Aguero world class game before went missing completely again today.

Bernardo too predictable to play RW, so easy to defend against force him on to his right foot, he goes inside and passes x100.

Kompany looked out of his depth, offered almost nothing in the build up.

Kevin was also off.

Gundogan played well but he also missed numerous chances today.

It’s a shame we gifted them a point but at the end of the day we’ll likely still be 13 points ahead. Mind the gap!!!!

For a while we havent been clinical. Missing clear chances.

That's why Pep wanted Mahrez and Sanchez.

I don't know how Pep can rectify it.
It’s gonna be tough vs Chelsea and Arsenal. If we can get 4 points from those games then I think we’re home and dry with the title. With the options we have right now though I can’t see us winning both.

Omg if rags win we will only be ahead 13. Title is gone for sure and we need to get rid of this Sterling he is no good and might as well throw Aguero out too - 90 minutes on the field and could not score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.