Burnley (A) | Post Match Thread

I saw both games ours and Liverpool. We made it look easier, They celebrated like they where 10 points clear. I dont now if it matters but I would not have liked if we celebrate 2-0 win against Watford at home like that with 9 games left

Yeah, routine for City. I do wish we could score more given complete dominance. Next year with luck we will have Haaland, Alvarez and a rejuvenated Delap. We'll score a few then.

I know many don’t like even mild (satirical) criticism of our own — and I do agree there’s no place for OTT slagging of our players — but I think it is perfectly fair to criticise current players’ form and whether they should be included in more challenging/important games.

No one is saying Jack can’t settle and contribute to City success in the future, but right now he has largely been more a hinderance than a help in the matches he’s played, hence the perfectly reasonable questions about his suitability for the challenges at the business end of the season.

I barely come on to post these days, so can’t be accused of bias, but I do watch all of our matches (some twice if I think it offers some insights to do so) and I have not been impressed with his contributions at all but still hold out hope this is just the settling in period many players have to suffer through under Pep.

I know many don’t like even mild (satirical) criticism of our own — and I do agree there’s no place for OTT slagging of our players — but I think it is perfectly fair to criticise current players’ form and whether they should be included in more challenging/important games.

No one is saying Jack can’t settle and contribute to City success in the future, but right now he has largely been more a hinderance than a help in the matches he’s played, hence the perfectly reasonable questions about his suitability for the challenges at the business end of the season.

I barely come on to post these days, so can’t be accused of bias, but I do watch all of our matches (some twice if I think it offers some insights to do so) and I have not been impressed with his contributions at all but still hold out hope this is just the settling in period many players have to suffer through under Pep.
Pep says hi

I think he will come good, keep the faith.

I think he is having a good but quiet season, but there's a reason he played today and probably won't be playing mid-week and next Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.