Burnley (A) | Post Match Thread

I think he's referring to one of them being on the pitch, but not contributing. Hence "ten men".

you-get-me-happy-tears.gif

It was too easy and that showed with the second half mentality, Burnley were quite simply the worst premier league team I think I can recall.

Very professional performance. The main thing is we got the three points that's all that matters at this stage of the season.
If their was one downside to today it was our finishing on front of goal it really is amazing the amount of chances we create and the number of chances we don't convert. It was a good opportunity to get our goal difference up with the dippers. Hopefully next weekend they all hit the back of the net.

So why not give him time then? It's not just you, by the way. But you do seem to have different tolerance levels to certain players. Sterling had a ropey 18 months, but has emerged from it. Perhaps Jack will, as well?
Surprised you’ve not been accused of stalking.

You aren’t allowed to question certain posters’ opinions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.