Burnley (A) | Post Match Thread

I agree he can celebrate after winning the treble but for me, he didn’t look so great in pre-season / charity shield…..Foden and Cole were far better so should be played until Jack raises his level again. Maybe he will start in the super cup - very important trophy (for me) :)
That’s fine but for a poster to put that down to “24 hour raves” is ignorant

Many PL games are lopsided though and the atmosphere “non-existent”, as you put it. Been the same for as long as I can remember. It’s not a new phenomenon, nor exclusive to us, so it’s not really our problem, as such.

I never said it was our problem.

It isn’t really relevant to this thread anyway so I might take it to the General Football Forum.

Good performance.

Never a red card in a million years that. I had worse challenges every weekend in Sunday league than that and not a card was shown. Just brushed myself down and got on with it. Game's gone soft. Full of mard arses nowadays.
Were you watching it on a black and white TV in a snowstorms near the top of Everest?

Even Jamie le Spitser said it was a red card

I think they are probably just worried about the effect of media tittle tattle on him. There is no way (even at his age) you could be such a physical specimen and perform as he does if there was a drink problem. The days when you could do a George best and function at the top level are long gone.
The media - & a so-called City fan. Couldn’t make it up. Comments he made just promote the media myth & really piss me off. It just goes to show how powerful the media is when a so called blue can state such rubbish about one of our most dedicated & genuinely nice/humble players. Jack is so good away from the game, visiting & responding to children & those who might be suffering in some way.
As you rightly say, he couldn’t be such a physical specimen if he was raving & drinking.
Unbelievable

Comfortable victory. We weren’t at our best in the first half, but plenty of positives to take from that performance. Fuck Burnley though, some absolutely moronic fans tarnishing that club.
Quite a few of them in their main stand applauded KDB as he walked round to the tunnel.

Until he walked past the dicks alongside us and got dogs abuse.

Go figure.

“You soft bastard” to kdb when he walked off was disgusting by them, & I’m burnley born & bred
I was in the Longside Upper and there was a lot of applause for him round me and even some clapped him in the cricket field. Burnley have their idiots like every other team , but it's a good town full of good people. Will get some stick for this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.