Burnley (A) | Post Match Thread

The person who threw the lighter got caught and ejected you always get at least 1 idiot.
Two. The one who tried to invade the pitch, but was apprehended by security before he got to the pitch.

The fuckin inbreds don't deserve Vinny as manager, or a place in the PL. I only wanted them promoted for Vinny's sake. I wish he'd have had an opportunity at another Northern club instead...

That’s the case with any form of win:defeat ratio on post-match threads on all forums.

Last week was a Sunday afternoon where lots of people will have been sat at home watching and still had their phones/laptops handy after the game, others will have had the ride back home from Wembley to get on their phones and on Bluemoon to discuss the game, we were playing last season’s big rival, a club who we do not get on with at all, a club Pep has said he has ‘no respect for off the pitch’, in a game that had a trophy at the end of it after a penalty shoot-out that we didn’t win.

Last night was a Friday night where lots of people will have been out at the pub or on a night out after the game, others will have gone to bed after the game as it’s nighttime (plus I go to bed and sleep better after a win in a night game, I tend to stay up and can’t wind down after a defeat), lots of people don’t bother with their phones/laptops later on at night, we won, there’s less to delve into and discuss.

Perfectly normal behaviour in my eyes mate.
Maybe you are correct. Im probably just being a grumpy git :)

Its more when and where he does it.

Im very close to someone within the club and get plenty of inside info. Some i share, some i dont for obvious reasons.

Lets put it this way, he got pissed on tour in japan , when days off and boozing are allowed in certain circumstances, when he shouldn't have that led to a another day off being cancelled for all the squad
Fuck me, the things you don't share must be off the scale, if you think it's appropriate to share this on an open forum.

This information should've been filed under "not for sharing" in my opinion, because that's a pretty damning hatchet job on Jack.

Rich pickings for the hacks that trawl this forum and poor form for a Blue to be digging out one of our own in this way.

Typical bollocks on this forum.

109 pages on here in a defeat to Arsenal in nothing more than a kick around.

45 pages on here in a 3-0 victory away from home Premier League game.

Obviously alot of wums on here when we get beaten, But just as many happy to have a dig at the players and management in defeat.

The mind boggles on here sometimes.
Realized this last season. Some fans will spend the whole of the best and most successful era in our history moaning about Pep, some players they've decided aren't good enough, and waiting for a defeat so they can really get their moan on.

Wouldn't the easiest way to just stop the clock when the play stops & restart it when play restarts?

I've no idea why it's made so complicated, & left open to referee interpretation. A stop the clock system removes all uncertainty & adds the jeopardy of the seconds ticking down like basketball.
I think that should be the way the sport goes, yeah.

40 minute halves with a clock that stops at 40 and 80 minutes. No such thing as added time.

Football is the only code of invasion games where nobody knows when the game is going to end or how long is left.

I think that should be the way the sport goes, yeah.

40 minute halves with a clock that stops at 40 and 80 minutes. No such thing as added time.

Football is the only code of invasion games where nobody knows when the game is going to end or how long is left.
Should try watching RL, I was at the finals day in 2013 at Leigh SV and no clock in the stadium and no one had a clue when it would end.

Should try watching RL, I was at the finals day in 2013 at Leigh SV and no clock in the stadium and no one had a clue when it would end.
Can’t be too harsh about that. They only got electricity in Leigh in 2015.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.