Burnley (A) | Post Match Thread

Of course they count. I’ve seen Lee Bradbury and Erling Haaland wear the number 9 shirt for City. I know which one I prefer and the league needs neutrals for that to happen.
Yep.. Those 3 trophies in Bluemoon (top page) are there due to neutrals and TV rights.

Typical bollocks on this forum.

109 pages on here in a defeat to Arsenal in nothing more than a kick around.

45 pages on here in a 3-0 victory away from home Premier League game.

Obviously alot of wums on here when we get beaten, But just as many happy to have a dig at the players and management in defeat.

The mind boggles on here sometimes.

Obviously alot of wums on here when we get beaten, But just as many happy to have a dig at the players and management in defeat.

clap-cat.gif

You’re not genuinely comparing arsenal and Burnley as comparable title rivals are you?
Anyway, positive posts are boring, all you can do is Like or say ‘yeah, agreed’. Nothing like a bit of disagreement or a defeat to get the debate going - human nature - as I’m sure you know ;-)

You’re not genuinely comparing arsenal and Burnley as comparable title rivals are you?
Anyway, positive posts are boring, all you can do is Like or say ‘yeah, agreed’. Nothing like a bit of disagreement or a defeat to get the debate going - human nature - as I’m sure you know ;-)
Of course I'm not comparing Burnley and Arsenal as title rivals...Absolutely no chance the tarquins will finish ahead of Burnley!

You want some! :)

I think there were a few blues dotted about. I definitely recognised an older bloke who was in a white polo shirt as an away game regular.

The shenanigans in the dugout was brilliant to see close up.
Quite a few blues near me also mate, I had a white Lacoste polo on it might have been me!! though I’m not so much an away day regular anymore unfortunately

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.