Burnley (A) | Post Match Thread

Fuck me, the things you don't share must be off the scale, if you think it's appropriate to share this on an open forum.

This information should've been filed under "not for sharing" in my opinion, because that's a pretty damning hatchet job on Jack.

Rich pickings for the hacks that trawl this forum and poor form for a Blue to be digging out one of our own in this way.
The media have been on Grealish & alcohol before he came here. No one's called him an alky, but if you look through various publications going back years, it's evident Jack loves to party & a drink.

As mentioned, it's not conducive to being an elite sportsman & it will eventually take its toll.

A view from the experts:

Screenshot_20230812-131743_Chrome.jpg

https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/facts/health-effects-of-alcohol/lifestyle/can-alcohol-affect-sports-performance-and-fitness-levels#:~:text=So, after alcohol, blood sugar,be as good as usual.&text=Alcohol compromises our motor skills,increases the risk of injury.

What a load of rubbish. Did you know that he doesn’t drink during the season? “Lad stuff” FFS he celebrated winning the treble. Wouldn’t you? He looks fit and Pep HAS to rotate with all the games coming up. We should not need every one of our best players to beat Burnley.
Why does this sort of shit start as soon as a player doesn't get picked?

Same last year with Phil

You’re not genuinely comparing arsenal and Burnley as comparable title rivals are you?
Anyway, positive posts are boring, all you can do is Like or say ‘yeah, agreed’. Nothing like a bit of disagreement or a defeat to get the debate going - human nature - as I’m sure you know ;-)
Yeah, agreed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.