Burnley (A) | Post Match Thread

Some on here think they understand football but actually, they know nothing. It’s embarrassing to read some things posted about OUR players by these no nowts
I wouldn't go that far. I'm more despairing of the condemnation of players lifestyles and the rumours people like to spread.

Jack partied hard when we won the treble and I don't blame him but I'm pretty sure his focus is back. Wish mine was, in my head I'm still on Nevizade and it's 4am in the morning

That’s fine but for a poster to put that down to “24 hour raves” is ignorant
Yeah I don’t buy into him being dropped by Pep for things he did in the summer…..Pep will be basing it on who’s sharper right now - and it’s obvious from the games I saw that Phil and Cole were above Jacks level right now. I’m sure he will back involved very soon as did a great job last season.

Reactions: CC1
Yeah I don’t buy into him being dropped by Pep for things he did in the summer…..Pep will be basing it on who’s sharper right now - and it’s obvious from the games I saw that Phil and Cole were above Jacks level right now. I’m sure he will back involved very soon as did a great job last season.
Yep. Plus we’ve got the super cup on Weds followed by a tough game v Geordies on Saturday

Wouldn't the easiest way be to just stop the clock when the play stops & restart it when play restarts?

I've no idea why it's made so complicated, & left open to referee interpretation. A stop the clock system removes all uncertainty & adds the jeopardy of the seconds ticking down like basketball.
The powers-that-be have resisted ' a game clock for many years, prefering , time-wasting, feigned injuries, players mugging officials etc. to a simple fix that eliminates what we see in every game, cheating !!!!! The prem/fa are bringing the game into disrepute ....
Not fit for purpose, never held to account, familiar ?

Whether they paid for the tickets or not and some were on their phones that's their business. Being "south asian", as you put it is irrelevant.

Just want to compare the sending off of the Burnley player last night for his challenge last night and the Casemiro chalkenge on Akanji in the cup final. If you compare them both it is obvious how Pygmol and individual refs are manipulating games. The stats will show a less fancied opponent received a red in the 90th minute whilst losing 3 nil. A more fancied opponent receives a free kick for his team after he commits a red card challenge. So at a time it doesn't matter our stats regards red cards will show as a mark in our favour when the game is all but over but in a game involving a red shirt team he lets a red card challenge go so leaving the rags with 11 players and 3 officials on the pitch. Game manipulation in front of your eyes.

Challenge from behind, off the ground, studs first, planted in the back of the calf. That’s a red.
Not sure myself. Don't think the player has intentionally gone to hurt Walker. Just my opinion. Had worse challenges than that on a Saturday and Sunday morning and the ref told me to get up. Not a red for me, very very harsh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.