Burnley (A) | Post Match Thread

Of course they count. I’ve seen Lee Bradbury and Erling Haaland wear the number 9 shirt for City. I know which one I prefer and the league needs neutrals for that to happen.
Absolutely. I don't get away very often nowadays due to family commitments the cost, lack of points but I did the hard yards for many years. At no time in my 43 years of being a Blue, have I been planning on checking with anyone to see if I "count" or not. Sheesh. One born every minute.

Easy really.

Rodri is the best DM in the world by a mile.

Walker, superb.

Kovacic, tidy on the ball. Looks a class act.

Foden. Underwhelming again for me. When you look at Saka and the way he's playing, Foden really has to step up now. Brilliant talent no doubt, but he just looks like he's trying too hard most of the time.

Haaland. Best in the business at what he does.

Pep. Agree with Neville, shouldn't be shouting at his own players infront of the cameras. Bit naughty that.

Thought we played very well. Dominant.

Bit ironic coming from burnley & not wanting to sound racist! but I was in corporate in the bob lord stand, 4 “south Asian” “city fans” paid £580 each for tickets!wtf!! in fairness one guy had our away top from last season on but the two young women spent the entire game on their phones!! the fuckin mind boggles
580 for a ticket, if they had citezens membership they could go to 6-8 games for that ammount

Just think it should be done in the dressing room personally. Pep isn't a full shilling, but that's what probably makes him the genius he is.
What difference does it make. Pep wants to make the point immediately, not wait to get into the dressing room.

I guess Neville did all his management talks in the dressing room which is why he was so successful. Oh wait.

What difference does it make. Pep wants to make the point immediately, not wait to get into the dressing room.

I guess Neville did all his management talks in the dressing room which is why he was so successful. Oh wait.
It's more to do with the fact kids are watching at home. Not about being successful or not

Kids are going to be scarred by a manager talking to a player?
The point I'm making is decent behaviour. I rarely agree with Neville, but on this occasion I did.

If your boss did that to you at work infront of your colleagues, would this be acceptable? He's doing it on national television infront of millions of viewers. Haaland looked embarrassed.

Whatever you say, it's wrong. I absolutely love Pep, but I'll call indecent behaviour out when it needs calling out. The man needs a little self control from time to time.

The point I'm making is decent behaviour. I rarely agree with Neville, but on this occasion I did.

If your boss did that to you at work infront of your colleagues, would this be acceptable? He's doing it on national television infront of millions of viewers. Haaland looked embarrassed.
Decent behavior. Neville would have been best off spending his time talking about the scumbags launching things at Lewis, trying to run on the pitch to get at Alvarez and booing the players taking the knee, even more so when their manager is black and has spoken at length about the issue of racism in football.

Pep and Haaland are walking off the pitch towards the tunnel, hes not doing it in the middle of the game is he. Christ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.