Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you rotate one game late, what are the long term consequences?

Every game is there to be won, so why EVER rotate?

What are the signs a player needs rotation? How many players need rotating but will never admit it in a team like this? Name me ANY player who says, “not this game, coach, I’m a bit tired.”?

Rotation, at least proper rotation, occurs pre-emptively. If not, you end up with long term fatigue injuries, or nit being sharp enough to avoid or ride the leg breaker.

Do I want City to win everything? Absolutely!
Do I want them to get the Guard of Honor from United at the Etihad? Fuck yeah!
However, do I want to lose one more player, let alone a star man, this season? Absolutely not!

If these guys were robots, I would play the best XI every minute of every game. They’re not. They are human.

Fingers crossed we don’t lose any more players this season, especially KDB, Fernandinho, and Aguero. We have no replacements for any of them that even approach their abilities.
Good post and I wholeheartedly agree

Potential to go 18 clear before they kick a ball at the swamp - think we can put this to bed in next couple of games.
Burnley have a lot of injuries and not won for a while, that said they usually play well against us and I expect us to get a kicking.

Potential to go 18 clear before they kick a ball at the swamp - think we can put this to bed in next couple of games.
Burnley have a lot of injuries and not won for a while, that said they usually play well against us and I expect us to get a kicking.
I don’t think they’re a dirty side tbf. That pitch is a leveller though.

Yep, weird in so far as a game kicking off just 2 and a half hours earlier is played and supported in a subdued manner. From a fans view too early for a couple of beers and everything seems rushed, players probably feel their routine is disrupted .prefer the 5:30.

Just head Dyche on the radio with Brazil. What a "no hard tackles exist" and "we run our club properly" love in that was.

Absolutely disgusting "journalism".

I hope you obliterate these inbred ****s, but it will be a tough game.

2-1 city.

Rest rest rest it all we hear nowadays..... we have 7 days rest after Saturday.... strongest 11 plz pep

2-1 to CITY

Ederson
Walker Stones Otto Laporte
D Silver(if fit) Ferno Kevin
B Silva Aguero Stirling

Laporte has played left back before and would add height to the defence which will be needed for set pieces. We get a good rest after this game.

Ederson
Walker Kompany Otamendi Laporte Danilo
Fernandinho
Gundagon DeBruyne Silva
Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.