Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1-0 no injuries,the ref and his mates to actually do their jobs right,it'll be a grinding out game
As has mentioned in another thread if we are a couple of goals up and they are kicking the shit out of us just keep the ball and not engage with them,i'd like that to be the offical policy for clogging teams

Weirdly I was thinking this might be the game the ref gives any obvious cards
A) so they can “prove” there’s no bias
B) Dyche has moaned about them
C) Burnley are not a fashionable or media favourite
It doesn’t affect the league so much.
I have probably fucked it up but it has crossed my mind.

Burnley will look to kick f**k out of us from first to last, and the miserable f**k-pig ref will allow them to do so with impunity. It's pretty much been the same pattern all season. I can't see it changing anytime soon.

City 3-0

I’m assuming they’ll go after kdb, then maybe if they’re clever should assault Walker to limit our attack from the back approach and if they still have a full complement of 11 which is likely I’m thinking Fernandinho cos they might wind him up and end up with us being down to 10, anything after that is kind of carte Blanche

Dr Who has just brought me Dyche's post match comments

He's not that sort of player
It's a competitive league
I'll need to look at it again
It was clearly unintentional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.