Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance fernandinho will be rested he is the heart of this team and its the only position we have no cover.

Wouldnt mind seeing kompany start.

Cant see anything but a city win

Which is exactly the reason why he needs a rest. Surely he’s going to get an injury soon, or at least get severely burned out.

I think people take his fitness for granted, when actually it’s something that should be protected as if we lose him for 6 weeks due to a muscle injury then we could/would be screwed.

Which is exactly the reason why he needs a rest. Surely he’s going to get an injury soon, or at least get severely burned out.

I think people take his fitness for granted, when actually it’s something that should be protected as if we lose him for 6 weeks due to a muscle injury then we could/would be screwed.

Its not a bad shout i doubt burnley will even come put of their half so maybe we don’t need to use him for this we could play gundogan there. Might even help break down their bus.

chaddblue I really don't think that Burnley players will be trying to kick us of the park. This is not the way that they play, they like a passing game just the way that we play. So all in all it should be a good game. let's get another good win and put pressure on the rags. So the lead is back up to 15pts with another game gone. Win the Burnley game and that's we go 18pts clear with just 12 games left. So after this game if the lead is still 12pts at worst we only need to win another 7 games between then and the end of the season.
Pep has to try to make the changes to a minimum to keep the balance of the team the same.

I would bring in Kompany for this one. Power, height, experience.
Tough place to go Turf Moor. Watched LIverpool and Utd both win there recently but Burnley did have patches in both games where the away teams had to dig deep.
Would leave out Zinchenko and let Danilo start this one. Just for physical reasons.
Im worried about this fixture. If we win this it would be a fantastic result.

Ederson

Walker Kompany Laporte Danilo

Fernandinho

Bernardo Gundogan KDB Sterling

Aguero

ederson
komps otamendi laporte
walker fern zinchenko
sterling kev bernado
sergio

You do realise we have a full week till our next match after burnley? Fernandinho wont be rested this game.

What's the latest on Merlin's injury? Hoping he will be fit for Champions League & League Cup Final.
Looked a lot like my sons hip when he ran into a door handle it blew up like a balloon. It was painful for a week or so but with painkillers probably fine. If it's the same as my son that is.

If it wasn't a tough enough ground to go to anyway, these lot will be after blood after the first league game.

Couple of guys in my work are Burnley fans and they are very confident. However they are convinced that there is a conspiracy to keep the top teams at the top due to revenue brought in.

2-1 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.