Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by David 'El Mago' Silva, 24 Apr 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Theatre

Blue Theatre

We now have 4 cup finals (one literally, the other 3 in effect).

Come on, City! If we can win these 4 we'll go down in history as not only winning the only Domestic Treble, but also winning the greatest title battle ever.

It will also break the hearts of Liverpool fans everywhere, which is a nice side benefit.

2. hihosilva

hihosilva

Can you explain you reasoning

3. Lol!! It just never stops, does it? :D

Dreadzone likes this.
  4. pavelsrnicek

pavelsrnicek

Apparently Burnley have beaten the champions in every season they’ve been in the premier league. Hopefully we’ll put an end to that run.

5. ladcameo

ladcameo

Team supported:
    Liverpool
    Nice, anyways if anything among those does not work as per plan, we can have solace from threads like "Is the Title Race scripted" or VAR is a joke etc..

Manchester City is a great team now probably might even go down as the finest team in the Premiere League era.. but yes the remaining 3 games in the league will be tougher test than united away or Chelsea and Arsenal at home.. good luck there

6. hinchcliffesinswingingcorner

hinchcliffesinswingingcorner

Isn’t anyone else concerned about Dave getting pinged for his high boot last night?

7. bert38

bert38

I am-rumblings at the moment, no more. Would mean 3 games and with potential injuries to others impact significantly. It was never a red-yellow at most, but I guess we will see how much certain parties want Liverpool to still have a chance. I'm hoping it passes today and we can forget about it.

8. hinchcliffesinswingingcorner

hinchcliffesinswingingcorner

Me too. I wish the ref would have seen it and dealt with it with a yellow. Worried that he’ll say he’s not seen it. Hope not, as he’ll be a huge loss.

9. wolfie1988

wolfie1988

It's not a red card in a million years. Watched it back when I got home last night and heard Neville clamouring for it. Very odd. Zero force, doesn't dig his boot in. Yellow at most

Fame Monster likes this.
  10. the talisman

the talisman

If Fulham get something against Cardiff then Burnley are mathematically safe so may not be quite so committed to stifling the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.