Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that's exactly what I mean. The Rags think they can go toe to toe with us so will try to attack, Burnley will be going for 0-0 tomorrow and only make an effort at set plays. Watch out for long balls over the top and then diving to get free kicks around 25 yards out.

It's not going to be a comfortable watch.

i find these games more comfortable from behind the sofa :)

This is our hardest fixture left on paper. Get this out of the way and it’s the Dippers with the trickier fixtures left.

However, I bet Pep would have given his left arm to be in the position at the start of January. 3 winnable games and we’re champions.

So you’d play our slowest player to counter the ball in behind?
Well, no. I stated that I don't think Burnley have the option of a swift counter attack so the pace of zinchenko isn't as crucial. Whereas if they are relying on filling the box and pumping it in then Laportes long rangers could set sane/raz on the counter for us. Their whole game plan is based on long balls and knock-down headers.

Not sure why this is our most difficult remaining game when Leicester are 8 points above them tbh. I fear Leicester more but believe we can win all remaining if we play to even 80% of our ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.