Burnley (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

3 points is the main thing, but fucking heckerslike! What was going on with our final ball tonight? On to Brentford away now and keep this run going. CTID!!

We're not as ruthless as yesteryear...
Doku and Nunes' final balls are shockingly bad, put Oscar Bobb in some of those positions and he gets 2/3 assists.

Gvardiol shouldn't be getting beat so easily on the outside, overall not a great performance but some good individual displays from KdB, Foden, Rodri and Ake.
Yes but he wouldn’t have had the pace or strength to burst past 2/3 players to get into the positions they managed

First half we looked great. Nunes, Doku, Kev, Alvarez, Rodri (of course) all excellent. Stones and Ake comfy as ever too. Phil quiet, but that’s ok, considering what the rest of the team were doing.

As for Gvardiol, I think I’m quicker than he is. He passing can be a bit slack too. I know he made that vital clearance first half, but have to be honest, he doesn’t fully convince me.
Agree about Gvardiol. He is a bit erratic at times but I’m prepared to put it down to settling in.
Some take longer than others- we‘ll have to wait and see.

Yes but he wouldn’t have had the pace or strength to burst past 2/3 players to get into the positions they managed
True, but he would've definitely had opportunities to make a final ball pass, Grealish had about 2 when he came on and he only played 15 mins (his final ball was poor too)

played well all round, Nunes and Kev were most impressive.
Dokus final ball is poor at times but he's young and learning.
That burnley goal was unecessary switching off from Gvardiol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.