Burnley (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

This was our whole season so far played out in one game.
Some great moves, some horror defending and some more pathetic decision making, but it's been mostly boring logistics of doing nothing.
Seeing Foden hugging the out line is almost worse than watching that lot crushing Chelsea into nothingness.

Last edited:
Was like a training session. More the pity to give away a late goal.
Some great football in (very few) moments, and that’s mainly it. Imho due to many players with only a few minutes in their system starting.

First half we looked great. Nunes, Doku, Kev, Alvarez, Rodri (of course) all excellent. Stones and Ake comfy as ever too. Phil quiet, but that’s ok, considering what the rest of the team were doing.

As for Gvardiol, I think I’m quicker than he is. He passing can be a bit slack too. I know he made that vital clearance first half, but have to be honest, he doesn’t fully convince me.

Wrong day to criticise Gvardiol’s pacing as slack: made a lot of passes and had a pass completion of 96.1%, which was the best of the starting XI. The kid’s a baller.

Three points with a few positives and one or two disappointments, but we were always going to win and it’s another game notched off at the end of the day.

Nunes played well and showed what he could offer, Alvarez keeps scoring and Doku did well in parts. Obviously good to see injured players coming back and Stones looked good.

Very pedestrian second half but the game was already won. We did look a bit open at times though and we shouldn’t have let them score at the end.

Nice touch from Ederson though to clatter that horrible little shit Roberts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.