Burnley Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it makes sense in a strange way. Dyche was taking them down especially after losing at Norwich. His replacement will probably also take them down but could work a miracle or get them set up to challenge next season.

I think it makes sense in a strange way. Dyche was taking them down especially after losing at Norwich. His replacement will probably also take them down but could work a miracle or get them set up to challenge next season.
Not many miracle workers capable of that, the last one died about 2000 years ago but it is Easter so he might be back and sign a contract this weekend of all weekends

Presumably his replacement will have it written into his contract that they can't mention money at every single press conference. Or was that only when they played us?

The names linked to this job is frightening, big Sam, ole, pardew, Pulis I say appoint all 4 and they will still be relegated

The names linked to this job is frightening, big Sam, ole, pardew, Pulis I say appoint all 4 and they will still be relegated

The board really need to get the next appointment correct now because this has been a massive call they have made. Part of me still thought they could have survived this season with the run in Everton have but as you said the loss to Norwich was tough to take for them.
I presume Pope, Tarkowski, McNeil, Cornet and a few others will want out IF they do go down so a big rebuild too in a tough Championship league. Tough times ahead for Burnley, We all know how wrong it can all go in a short space of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.