Burnley tickets "coming soon"?

Swayed all week but ended up buying today one off ticket website for £78. It’s got a QR code with seat Nr. Got a refund for delayed train last Sunday so it’s gone against the ticket price.

Received mine at 4:50pm today, relieved but absolutely furious at the club. This can't be happening every game, many often leave a few days early
Absolutely. People are correctly having at a go at the Royal Mail service, but once again the fault here lies with the club, sending them out so late that there is no margin for error. I can see the Etihad from where I live, but the tracking from RM said the ticket was in Preston. So they send them out last minute from Manchester, to Preston, to deliver the majority of them back to Manchester. What could possibly go wrong!

Absolutely. People are correctly having at a go at the Royal Mail service, but once again the fault here lies with the club, sending them out so late that there is no margin for error. I can see the Etihad from where I live, but the tracking from RM said the ticket was in Preston. So they send them out last minute from Manchester, to Preston, to deliver the majority of them back to Manchester. What could possibly go wrong!
I was told by the City phone staff they have introduced a new system for delivering tickets this season. Someone at Royal Mail said the delay was because the club hadn't paid for the postage on time. I have no idea whose telling the truth. I hope it is not some sort of cost-cutting wheeze. Our ticketing operation really is a shit show. I hope they sort it out before the Sheffield United match.

Glen Parva (not the prison) - resigned to collecting at Turf Moor.
You not a member of the East Mids branch?
Ah not ideal mate, but at least you'll get to the game. Is the Manor in Glen Parva still there, they used to do an amazing Sunday lunch haha.

I'm not part of the Branch, never really appealed to me. I'll probably be wishing I did in a few years, as my 24,000 points starts to feel like less and less

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.