Burnley tickets "coming soon"?

mine still in preston. got to hope it arrives tomorrow or else not looking good

Does anyone know what's the earliest you can pick up duplicate tickets at Burnley, thanks.

Here we go

Had an email from Royal Mail saying my ticket was on its way at 11.58am today

Had an email saying it had been delivered at 12.06pm

Nothing had been delivered to me. went on Royal Mail tracking app, picture of where it supposedly had been delivered.

We have had mail delivered to the wrong address before just down the road, so went there and the picture matched a house on that road. Knocked on the door and a lad i not seen for ages answers.

Asks him if any letters delivered etc. Yes he says but only parcels, no ticket letter.

So still no ticket. Can you ring Royal Mail can you fuck

Walking back to my house bumped into a postman, asked him if he done this area for such letters. No he says as he on foot. Tracked letters etc are done by someone driving round. So i ask what could have happened.

He reckons they scanned my letter but when going to deliver have seen the address is wrong and not posted it so probably have it with them, so i ask where will they be and what should happen

He has no clue and simply said it is a shit show

Now on hold with City to request a duplicate.

Here we go

Nothing had been delivered to me. went on Royal Mail tracking app, picture of where it supposedly had been delivered.

We have had mail delivered to the wrong address before just down the road, so went there and the picture matched a house on that road. Knocked on the door and a lad i not seen for ages answers.

Asks him if any letters delivered etc. Yes he says but only parcels, no ticket letter.

Walking back to my house bumped into a postman, asked him if he done this area for such letters. No he says as he on foot. Tracked letters etc are done by someone driving round. So i ask what could have happened.

He reckons they scanned my letter but when going to deliver have seen the address is wrong and not posted it so probably have it with them, so i ask where will they be and what should happen

Clearly this Royal Mail tracked service is unreliable. I finally got mine today after nine days. It was left (today) in a box at the side of the house for parcels instead of being put through the letter box. It seems as if it was not delivered by our usual postie but by someone who didn't know what they were doing!

Here we go

You think thats bad, try having a conversation with the Royal Mail chathelp bot...

RM1.jpgRM2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.