Burnley tickets "coming soon"?

Tickets never arrived.
Had to queue with the Burnley fans having problems with their access cards at the ticket office to collect duplicates.
Staff slower than the bar staff in the South Stand.
Missed the first 1st goal of the season.

Thanks City.

My ticket arrived at 1.30pm. I missed half a day’s work / pay waiting for the postie, but glad I did in the end.

Like Hebden Bridge en route to Burnley?

Which brings back memories of this:

Great day out despite the result

Lost half a days pay cos the club are too fucking useless to despatch tickets, you are a decent bloke for taking it on the chin, it’s woeful
I kind of expected there to be an issue with tickets around this game. The fact that they only went on sale less than 3 weeks before (normally it’s around 4 weeks before for away tickets) was a warning sign, but the club still had ample time to get their act together and get them despatched once it had sold out.

Is the ticket office and ticket department ever going to improve and to be run properly?

Imagine what the ticket office it’s going to be like when the capacity of the Etihad is 62,000.

Undoubtedly some of the blame lies with the Royal Mail on this occasion.

But for all the things the ticket office gets wrong, I can at least normally see their rationale behind them.

But I genuinely don’t understand their insistence on holding on to away tickets until the last possible moment and relying on nothing going wrong with delivery?

What do they think people are going to do with these tickets if we got them say a fortnight before the game?

Undoubtedly some of the blame lies with the Royal Mail on this occasion.

But for all the things the ticket office gets wrong, I can at least normally see their rationale behind them.

But I genuinely don’t understand their insistence on holding on to away tickets until the last possible moment and relying on nothing going wrong with delivery?

What do they think people are going to do with these tickets if we got them say a fortnight before the game?
I would like to think the only reason they hold onto them is to make it as difficult as possible for people to sell them on and make money out of it but its more than likely the ticket office is disorganised with staff who have little interest in football and even less common sense.

I think they wait until all tickets for an away game are sold and then send them to a company who solely deal in sorting the whole batch out and then forwarding to royal mail.

mobile tickets and the way to go so much easier. Saves all that hassle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.