Burnley tickets "coming soon"?

The bar has risen. I will wait and find where the WDY block is before I book.

Crikey 28.5k starting.

I'm the very last window. First time ever even crossed my mind I might not be eligible for Burnley.
Similar. I'm on 7th window of 9. Usually on the 4th window with 24.5K points this season

Could just be with it be with it being the first league away game of the season, and a local one at that.

Will need to see a few more away game criteria to see if I've slipped further down the pecking order.

Similar. I'm on 7th window of 9. Usually on the 4th window with 24.5K points this season

Could just be with it be with it being the first league away game of the season, and a local one at that.

Will need to see a few more away game criteria to see if I've slipped further down the pecking order.
Smaller allocation than most in the prem for Burnley aswell. Only 2.3k instead of 3k which doesn’t help. Luton looking like a write off for anyone under 27k

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.