Burnley tickets "coming soon"?

Yes, and I think we implement an inverse loyalty scheme. I mean all these SC holders with > 20,000 point
Yes, and I think we implement an inverse loyalty scheme. I mean all these SC holders with > 20,000 points, you’ve had your fun, it’s somebody else’s turn

The privilege of getting an away ticket came with cost spending £4,000 a season over half a lifetime. Sorry pal, you'll have to wait until we FOCs joss it.

50% of the allocation for away games should be put to new Cityzens members to give new fans the chance to attend.

I know ST holders with 10+ years under their belt, on all cup schemes who are on 5000 odd points and have no chance of getting an away ticket....but you want someone who became a member yesterday to get a 50% chance of tickets?

I know ST holders with 10+ years under their belt, on all cup schemes who are on 5000 odd points and have no chance of getting an away ticket....but you want someone who became a member yesterday to get a 50% chance of tickets?
I assume a parody based on home ticket sales criteria.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.