Burnley tickets "coming soon"?

Similar. I'm on 7th window of 9. Usually on the 4th window with 24.5K points this season

Could just be with it be with it being the first league away game of the season, and a local one at that.

Will need to see a few more away game criteria to see if I've slipped further down the pecking order.
Could be the Vinnie factor. One of my friends us desperate to go because of him.

Don’t expect there to be a big U18 allocation. Strange things have been known to happen with the tickets for Burnley Away lol

Similar. I'm on 7th window of 9. Usually on the 4th window with 24.5K points this season

Could just be with it be with it being the first league away game of the season, and a local one at that.

Will need to see a few more away game criteria to see if I've slipped further down the pecking order.
I think you'll just be OK on 24.5K

Sold out at 21,500 last time on 5th March 2022, since then 2,020 points have been available.

The criteria is daft having a 1k gap above 23,500 as it will likely sell out then but some close to 24,500 will lose out to some just over 23,500.

Sold out at 21,500 last time on 5th March 2022, since then 2,020 points have been available.

The criteria is daft having a 1k gap above 23,500 as it will likely sell out then but some close to 24,500 will lose out to some just over 23,500.
That's why I'm not confident, I'm just under the 24.5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.