Burnley tickets "coming soon"?

If anyone spots a 'social influencer' (especially Thogden) in our away end, please do not resist in giving them a touch-up away from the CCTV cameras. Might stop these chancers from polluting the support pool.

I assume a parody based on home ticket sales criteria.

Not really, the 5000 point figure may be a a couple of thousand out, but one of my mates has had a ST for coming up to 9 years and has.....4750 points.

Not a chance of getting an away ticket

No percentage split of how tickets are being allocated. Lack of transparency again looks like it will continue. Don’t know why the club even tell us how many have been allocated as it’s pointless.

50% of the allocation for away games should be put to new Cityzens members to give new fans the chance to attend.
Totally agree but only for the good games. I've only been a fan for 12 months so not seen an away Derby or Liverpool, do you call them dippers ? them as well. Not really bothered about Brighton, that's a long drive and on a Wednesday night as well. Oh and Arsenal, I want to go to them, they have a really good team.
I need a seat near the front as well.

Not really, the 5000 point figure may be a a couple of thousand out, but one of my mates has had a ST for coming up to 9 years and has.....4750 points.

Not a chance of getting an away ticket
I'll put you out your misery - he was referring to HC's post. It's Clarkie all over again.

Totally agree but only for the good games. I've only been a fan for 12 months so not seen an away Derby or Liverpool, do you call them dippers ? them as well. Not really bothered about Brighton, that's a long drive and on a Wednesday night as well. Oh and Arsenal, I want to go to them, they have a really good team.
I need a seat near the front as well.
Yes totally fair. And the older legacy fans should be required to carry you to the stadium on a Sedan Chair!

I heard a rumour that you can get additional loyalty points for buying for someone else on your account. Is this still happening? it seems to me the top points levels jump by more than the ordinary maximum - last season platinum was 600 for all 3 schemes, 380 for renewal and 220 for all the domestic cup games ie 1200 in total.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.