Burnley V Man City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ianw16 said:
Think we might nick a point here. I'll go with a repeat of the 2-2 at our place. Hopefully this team hasn't been selected with Barca in mind, because that tie is as good as over, and I suspect any lingering hopes will be extinguished by HT at the Nou Camp at the latest.
Your a barrel of laughs mate. You never know they might just surprise you being a load of world class players in are side.

ianw16 said:
Think we might nick a point here. I'll go with a repeat of the 2-2 at our place. Hopefully this team hasn't been selected with Barca in mind, because that tie is as good as over, and I suspect any lingering hopes will be extinguished by HT at the Nou Camp at the latest.

Pleased to see you're staying positive.

Silva_Spell said:
Hate how Redknapp overuses people's names. It's fucking weird

Yep it grates on me - the way he brings in the other pundits and seems to suggest what he wants him them to say - that's not his job, he's just a pundit and a shit one at that. He offers absolutely nothing but bog-standard cliched opinions.

MangoBowen01 said:
karen7 said:
MangoBowen01 said:
What's Henry saying Kaz?

Pellers should get next year
Bony has no time to gel with sergio because we can't drop more points and ed comes up with goods when needed
He is very measured and not just repeating cliche's

Cheers

I respect him, from what I have seen of him he doesn't go for the outlandish statements, and he is a devoted student of the game.

I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.