Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
Rammy Blue said:
karen7 said:
Young jamie sticking the boot in

Whats the tosspot saying now?

Pellers should be sacked if no title
yaya contract is ending (2017 i believe)
5 trophies in 5 years missing out the we can win 2 one year and none the next so long as we get close(sorianno's full quote)

Henry talking sense

What's Henry saying Kaz?

MangoBowen01 said:
karen7 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Whats the tosspot saying now?

5 trophies in 5 years missing out the we can win 2 one year and none the next so long as we get close(sorianno's full quote)

Henry talking sense

What's Henry saying Kaz?

Pellers should get next year
Bony has no time to gel with sergio because we can't drop more points and ed comes up with goods when needed
He is very measured and not just repeating cliche's

Rickaccurate said:
Generally not much bothered by the line up
Just want to see some intensity...
I do agree with the "no Aguero and Dzeko" pairing....
Dzeko, when working back, frankly has poor ball skills imo ...one touch and loss of possession
excellent in the box
but terrible midfielder skills
Milner and Navas at 60 minutes if we're flat

One of the 2 is in the starting 11 and the other is not in the squad, which will make your suggested changes a tad difficult??

karen7 said:
MangoBowen01 said:
karen7 said:

Henry talking sense

What's Henry saying Kaz?

Pellers should get next year
Bony has no time to gel with sergio because we can't drop more points and ed comes up with goods when needed
He is very measured and not just repeating cliche's

Cheers

I respect him, from what I have seen of him he doesn't go for the outlandish statements, and he is a devoted student of the game.

BringBackSwales said:
Rickaccurate said:
Generally not much bothered by the line up
Just want to see some intensity...
I do agree with the "no Aguero and Dzeko" pairing....
Dzeko, when working back, frankly has poor ball skills imo ...one touch and loss of possession
excellent in the box
but terrible midfielder skills
Milner and Navas at 60 minutes if we're flat

One of the 2 is in the starting 11 and the other is not in the squad, which will make your suggested changes a tad difficult??
Which given his nickname is rather ironic really...

mosssideblue said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Why is milner not even in the squad. Unless he's injured its not a surprise that he wants leave

I believe he wants to leave because City (rightly so) will not offer him a contract that Jimmy is demanding. If he is leaving and that is known to the board, then no surprises at all he isn't in the squad today. Infact, we may have seen him play his last game for us.
So that would mean in the last 12 months 3 good quality internationals have been frozen out completely because of non footballing reasons?
I'm not sure it's the way to go tbh. Whilst Milner is here he should play, or be available to play every week. This cutting off our noses to spite our face is a dangerous tactic.

Think we might nick a point here. I'll go with a repeat of the 2-2 at our place. Hopefully this team hasn't been selected with Barca in mind, because that tie is as good as over, and I suspect any lingering hopes will be extinguished by HT at the Nou Camp at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.