Burnley Vs City Post Match Thread

You can't defend the indefensible

Being head strong is one thing but fucking Helen kellars stunt double is another, ffs manuel

His set up, time after time, is laughable, the opposition teams don't even have to do any homework, outnumber the midfield and you have an advantge.... Georgia, Georgia

[video]http://youtu.be/Thls_tMuFkc[/video]

I have been saying it and I will keep saying it. Txiki has to go before anything changes. Poor signings despite spending hundreds of millions. No ffp excuse. It is almost looking like a Barcelona conspiracy. Take Pellegrini with you. They sacked Mancini because they wanted a "Yes Man".

We are, let's get this right, supposed to be one of the worlds elite teams. Now I can accept teams in the league having backs to the wall victories against us, but I'll not accept the lacklustre shite I've just watched!

No effort, creativity or desire to try anything new. The players have a lot to answer for, but ultimately the buck stops with the manager!

He has to go! His signings have been average at best and he clearly hasn't got a clue what his best 11 is.

Effin shizzle!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Really hope we finish oitside the top 4 the club needs a fucking shake up

The most bizarre statement you will read tonight. If we miss out on top four, were fucked.
I knew it wouldnt be a popular statement and I havent taken it lightly what I havesaid but we wouldnt be fucked missing out CL 1 season especially considering no one likes it anuway so we are told

Financially, we need champions league. We also need to attract top class players in the summer, no chance without champions league.

Fuckin disgracefull a fuckin embarrassment that useless 442 **** has to go and go now, we will struggle 2 finish in top 3 if this carrys on, a total fuckin carn't b arsed joke ov a performance, yaya totally summed it up

kanovic said:
I blame the player more then Pelli. They did the same shit when Mancini was here his last year. They don't care about city. They come collect their check and go home. Half of the team need to be sold. Fucking disgrace. If you don't have motivation to play 110% every game for the badge that has given you a living then fuck off.

sadly i'm afraid this is true, i seriously cant see us top 4 at end of season, how that would fuck us up i don't know, pelli for me can only be 100% responsible, he cant take us any further

Well that wasn't down to tactics, that was down to 'couldnt give a shit' absolutely disgraceful performance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.