Burnley Vs City Post Match Thread

Reminded me of Southampton away under Mancini, the towels have well and truly been thrown in

We've been on the ropes for weeks but tonight we looked punch drunk, we've seriously got a fight on hands to get top 4

The team performance was appalling, but as someone who doesn't have the "loyalty" points to get a ticket for Burnley away, can I also say that those "loyal" fans were just as bad- the support for the team was abysmal! Must have heard the City fans twice all game!

Appalling recent form has effectively killed off our season barring a miracle against Barcelona. We have no cutting edge up front and very rarely looked like scoring today. Rubbish. Perhaps radical change of personnel is required..

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
4-4-2.

Then when they finally scored, he flapped and had three strikers on. The problem lies in midfield and it's been that way all season. We should be packing that midfield every game.

It really is like watching Sven's England side all over again.
Plain as day for me but this stubborn idiot wont change

Right City - stick 'holistic' up yer arse. That was WANK! Embarrassing wank at that. Not been this angry since the the final against Wigan.

Watching our performance v Liverpool I thought I was watching a team with no ambition and with no ideas. It was no surprise when they scored the winning goal. I was expecting it. But there was always the fact that it was Anfield and Liverpool are playing well.

Same feeling today except it's fucking Burnley. Burnley - 2nd bottom! Manager and players, take a look at yourselves.

Failed to invigorate the players or fans by not making at least one quality signing last couple of windows that is where the rot started to set in. Some of our players actually look bored out there. If Pellers is to go we need to bring in a manager that won't be a nice guy yes man

The club shouldn't be handing out anymore contracts until the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.