Burnley Vs City Post Match Thread

cant believe some idiots are still trying to defend pelligrini, the man is fucking useless mancini was right his team won the league last season, mancini 2 pelligrini 0... Mancini should never have been sacked he gave a shit about results, the players who turned on him should have been shown the door! Would rather watch us lose with a manager giving a shit than lose with a fucking corpse sat in a chair like he couldnt care fucking less!

if these twonks cannot be arsed,get some of the talented youngsters in the squad, pelle you have to pull the rabbit out of the hat against barca or its chop chop

We've totally lost our mojo and look like we care a tinkers cuss whether we find it again
Alarming and frankly we are in a dogfight for CL
The wheels are slowly coming off as it stands & I saw this coming before Xmas
I think this team has reached a tipping point in the wrong direction. I pray the owners have something up their sleeves come summer.

the way things are going the manager could be out come thursday morning keep it up lads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.