Burnley Vs City Post Match Thread

Its Disgusting £200,000 a week and they play like some Sunday league Team, Manuel pellegrini has one way of playing which everyone has sussed out, in top flight football you need plans A,B and C, Now I think back to mancini who's starting to look like a tactical genius compared to Clueless Manuel pellegrini, and now I'm seriously worried !!! that we might not even make a top four place and in reality you want at least top 3,get Carlo Ancelotti On the 1st Plane to Manchester, Since X-Mas City have just been shocking, its like they seem happy to turn up and go through the motions, seems the days of 3,4 and 5 nil wins are a distant memory, I think I need to go and lay down .....

This should be the end of pellergrini ' sack him now put Vieira in charge until the end of the season

crazyadi said:
cant believe some idiots are still trying to defend pelligrini, the man is fucking useless mancini was right his team won the league last season, mancini 2 pelligrini 0... Mancini should never have been sacked he gave a shit about results, the players who turned on him should have been shown the door! Would rather watch us lose with a manager giving a shit than lose with a fucking corpse sat in a chair like he couldnt care fucking less!
make your mind up. Players or the manager.

Don't tell me both

Premier League ‏@premierleague 38s38 seconds ago

Pellegrini: "There's something wrong with us, because we're not winning games we should. The title hasn't gone but now it's more difficult"

something wrong ?

blueman68 said:
Don't think players downed tools more likely that Wednesday playing on minds. Had a don't want to get hamstring injury type of non commitment. maybe under instruction? Could it be that 2nd in league was already accepted by club and Wednesday top priority.
Is that a serous quote, why worry about Weds we are not on the same playing field, today was about not giving a fuck.

razman said:
Premier League ‏@premierleague 38s38 seconds ago

Pellegrini: "There's something wrong with us, because we're not winning games we should. The title hasn't gone but now it's more difficult"

something wrong ?

Title hasn't gone? What's he smoking - is he on the magic pipe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.