Burnley Vs City Post Match Thread

kanovic said:
I blame the player more then Pelli. They did the same shit when Mancini was here his last year. They don't care about city. They come collect their check and go home. Half of the team need to be sold. Fucking disgrace. If you don't have motivation to play 110% every game for the badge that has given you a living then fuck off.

As each passing week goes by it's harder and harder to disagree with a lot of that. Even if they hate the system it's really hard to defend pure lackadaisical performances by many of them.

blueman68 said:
Don't think players downed tools more likely that Wednesday playing on minds. Had a don't want to get hamstring injury type of non commitment. maybe under instruction? Could it be that 2nd in league was already accepted by club and Wednesday top priority.

if your correct which I doubt then the players and manager need good big kick in the head because that is ridiculous. Arsenal are 2 points behind us now HELLO HELLO, ALARM BELLS!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime after a disappointing performance I try to think positively and come up with some reason it went wrong, but if truth be told, i'm struggling to do so after that despicable performance. If Pellegrini had anything about him, he'd go in that dressing room and go absolutey ape. I'm no way trying to call out Pelegrini, but I genuinely think that those players do not respect him one bit.

Matters are not helped by the fact that 4 of our core players, Kompany, Toure, Silva and Aguero are all going through lean spells. There is also a disturbing lack of urgency in our play until we concede.

razman said:
Premier League ‏@premierleague 38s38 seconds ago

Pellegrini: "There's something wrong with us, because we're not winning games we should. The title hasn't gone but now it's more difficult"

something wrong ?
Title hasn't gone? This man has lost it. Dementia has caught up with him.

chicagoblues said:
csit17 said:
Well that wasn't down to tactics, that was down to 'couldnt give a shit' absolutely disgraceful performance
You can fuckoff with pelle when he gets the axe

So you believe that performance was down to tactics, please tell me what tactics would have worked when the players can't be arsed, oh and btw my statement wasnt defending pelle either, so you my friend can fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.