Burnley Vs City Post Match Thread

blueplan said:
There is nothing wrong with our pressing, our midfield nor our defense.
The pic demonstrates that we were not outnumbered when the opponents counterattacked as we have the time & space to recover subsequently.

The KEY thing to note is most of our opponents goals are scored outside the box. Why is it difficult to stop or prevent the goals when we have the numbers to defend and the GK in place?

There is no cohesion or confidence between our GK and the Defense when it comes to stopping those goals. Has our defense lost faith or confidence in the GK? Likewise our GK in our defense?

Case in point a back pass to Hart resulted in him hoofing the ball upfield, turning over to our opponent as usual when there was time & space for him to pass to our left back who was all alone on the left flank or even to his right.

Hart 'waited' for the ball rather than 'attacking or going for the back pass (and in one motion he could have flicked it to Clichy for example). I can understand Hart for his shortcoming as he is the quintessential and classical GK.

What I can't understand is our GK 'reputation' is built on his goal stopping ability. Boyd's shot was not a blast to Joe's left side. Joe as usual looks a split second late in diving to his left. The 'effort' or 'lethargy' is noticeable. Perhaps I'm asking too much.

Why is it then when de Gea keeps for the scums you can see the 'efforts'? That somehow their shitty defense has him to backstopped for them.

You ARE fucking kidding. Tell me. You cannot blame JOe for that goal. Boyd caught it a beauty.
It went hard and low near enough into the corner of the net. He would of also seen it late.
The initial problem was conceding the free kick because the midfield were dropped in it by Dzeko fucking about again.
Then followed not a great clearance by Vinny but Boyd took up a good position and hit it well.
But to blame Joe. You are kidding tell me.

As for DeGea. He has made some great saves, but a lot have been a nice height well within reach.
Grass cutters are NOT a nice height. Especially when you're 6'5".

jimharri said:
Kenny Clements Perm said:
At least Dzeko had a good game. He's on fire.

I hope Burnley go down.

Def pen
1239638148802.gif

haha

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
blueplan said:
The pic demonstrates that we were not outnumbered when the opponents counterattacked as we have the time & space to recover subsequently.

The KEY thing to note is most of our opponents goals are scored outside the box. Why is it difficult to stop or prevent the goals when we have the numbers to defend and the GK in place?

There is no cohesion or confidence between our GK and the Defense when it comes to stopping those goals. Has our defense lost faith or confidence in the GK? Likewise our GK in our defense?

Case in point a back pass to Hart resulted in him hoofing the ball upfield, turning over to our opponent as usual when there was time & space for him to pass to our left back who was all alone on the left flank or even to his right.

Hart 'waited' for the ball rather than 'attacking or going for the back pass (and in one motion he could have flicked it to Clichy for example). I can understand Hart for his shortcoming as he is the quintessential and classical GK.

What I can't understand is our GK 'reputation' is built on his goal stopping ability. Boyd's shot was not a blast to Joe's left side. Joe as usual looks a split second late in diving to his left. The 'effort' or 'lethargy' is noticeable. Perhaps I'm asking too much.

Why is it then when de Gea keeps for the scums you can see the 'efforts'? That somehow their shitty defense has him to backstopped for them.

You ARE fucking kidding. Tell me. You cannot blame JOe for that goal. Boyd caught it a beauty.
It went hard and low near enough into the corner of the net. He would of also seen it late.
The initial problem was conceding the free kick because the midfield were dropped in it by Dzeko fucking about again.
Then followed not a great clearance by Vinny but Boyd took up a good position and hit it well.

As for DeGea. He has made some great saves, but a lot have been a nice height well within reach.

Check out the Joe Hart thread if you get a chance, he/she blames him for everything.

We don't score enough goals = Joe Hart's fault.
Midfield doesn't play well = Joe Harts fault.
Defenders don't close down opposing attackers = Joe Harts fault

You get the idea ;)

Vincents Tackle said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
blueplan said:

Check out the Joe Hart thread if you get a chance, he/she blames him for everything.

You get the idea ;)

I got it:
Burnt Pies = Joe Harts fault

mosssideblue said:
Vincents Tackle said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:

You get the idea ;)

I got it:
Burnt Pies = Joe Harts fault

He's cooking as well as doing adverts ? i suggest he just concentrates on improving his shit keeping ;-)

A Rovers fan at work trying to cheer me up showed me this... Don't have anything against Burnley but it's pretty funny.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48yzUDrkI7g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.youtube.com/watch?v=48yzUDrkI7g</a>

Goater=Legend said:
CAE7CJeWUAAmIbe.jpg:large

This picture just highlights the problem we have. .

If the referee is in that position, it must be from a clearance from Joe or a City defender that has gone straight into Burnley's possession, or it's straight from Burnley's kick-off!

blueraid said:
A Rovers fan at work trying to cheer me up showed me this... Don't have anything against Burnley but it's pretty funny.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48yzUDrkI7g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48yzUDrkI7g</a>

For the first time in 72 hours or so that made me proper laugh. Thank you I needed cheering up.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
blueraid said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48yzUDrkI7g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48yzUDrkI7g</a>

For the first time in 72 hours or so that made me proper laugh. Thank you I needed cheering up.

That was proper funny. I've seen the video loads of times with different subtitles (a bit like the Hitler one) but those were really well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.