Burnley Vs City Post Match Thread

blueincy said:
E86eeka.jpg

tumblr_ncfte6wfRZ1qdlh1io1_400.gif

class mate, perfect summation of how i felt after saturday's debacle

Goater=Legend said:
CAE7CJeWUAAmIbe.jpg:large

This picture just highlights the problem we have. .

This post highlights that people are looking at a picture of one one-hundreth of a second in a 90 minute game and assuming that this is somehow reflective of not just the 90 minutes but apparently the 90 minutes of other games too.

Kaini Industries said:
Damocles said:
LoveCity said:
Because there is very little care and attention to details and tactics now with City.

There's entire departments that pay care and attention to details and tactics at City.

And nobody at all on here with the qualification or experience to judge their effectiveness. What you mean, like exactly what everybody means when they criticise tactics, is that our form isn't very good.

Must be great working for those departments.

"Pass it about a bit and hope one of our forwards does something"

I imagine this is why you don't work for them

East Level 2 said:
blue underpants said:
The pies were shit as well, mine was burnt on the bottom!
Wrong choice of filling or wrong pie hut? My peppered steak pie was the highlight of the match.
Meat n Potato from the hut nearest the bogs, it were rank

blue underpants said:
East Level 2 said:
blue underpants said:
The pies were shit as well, mine was burnt on the bottom!
Wrong choice of filling or wrong pie hut? My peppered steak pie was the highlight of the match.
Meat n Potato from the hut nearest the bogs, it were rank

Count yourself lucky. They'd sold out when I tried to buy one. Lousy game and hungry to go with it.

I had a peppered steak pie. It was burnt to fuck at the bottom, and I broke my plastic fork trying to break the pastry. Took it back and swapped for a meat and potato one. Wasn't much better, but for 2.50 better that nowt.

There is nothing wrong with our pressing, our midfield nor our defense.
The pic demonstrates that we were not outnumbered when the opponents counterattacked as we have the time & space to recover subsequently.

The KEY thing to note is most of our opponents goals are scored outside the box. Why is it difficult to stop or prevent the goals when we have the numbers to defend and the GK in place?

There is no cohesion or confidence between our GK and the Defense when it comes to stopping those goals. Has our defense lost faith or confidence in the GK? Likewise our GK in our defense?

Case in point a back pass to Hart resulted in him hoofing the ball upfield, turning over to our opponent as usual when there was time & space for him to pass to our left back who was all alone on the left flank or even to his right.

Hart 'waited' for the ball rather than 'attacking or going for the back pass (and in one motion he could have flicked it to Clichy for example). I can understand Hart for his shortcoming as he is the quintessential and classical GK.

What I can't understand is our GK 'reputation' is built on his goal stopping ability. Boyd's shot was not a blast to Joe's left side. Joe as usual looks a split second late in diving to his left. The 'effort' or 'lethargy' is noticeable. Perhaps I'm asking too much.

Why is it then when de Gea keeps for the scums you can see the 'efforts'? That somehow their shitty defense has him to backstopped for them.

Watching this back again today is really worrying.
We will be lucky to stay in the top 4. Every team now knows how to beat us.
No diversity or speed in our attacking format.
I hate to say it, but it seems as though the players have given up. Obviously already thinking of their summer off.
Fcuk them, get them back early and pre season games in early.
EARN YOUR PAY, !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.