Burnley Vs City Post Match Thread

a cant be arsed performance from the players coupled with a tactical mess & shit formation, well done Pellegrini you stubborn **** collect your P45 , you've taken us back 4 fucking years

well if the title was not over it certainly is now, i'd be more concerned this bunch will not make top four, the writing is on the wall and has been since the beginig of jan

city!" data-source="" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
icity! said:
Well that's that. Time to look ahead , so what happens IF we miraculously defeat Barca on Tuesday? Would Pellers sins be forgiven?

He'll play 4-4-2 and we will get raped

210754457531943844HU37q383c.jpg

Disappointing but I don't blame Pellegrini. The transfer committee take most of the blame, it's scary to think how useless they are. Bony is the latest monumental waste of money. Years since we bought a player to really improve the team (Aguero).

Bony is worth 10m max, he's no better than Everton standard.

I'd give anything to have the old City back, the relegation scraps with the likes of Summerbee, Quinn, Curle etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.