Burnley Vs City Post Match Thread

A Gutless display. Maybe with the manager a few players can head for the exit doors.

Why are we surprised?...we've seen this many times over the season....We need to make big changes over the summer or I cant see this ever improving....every player was poor tonight.......

Re: Burnley Vs City Post Match Threas

Bobbymanc said:
Can't get to angry at this shower of shit as the players don't seem bothered so why should we.

I really wish I wasn't bothered. Fucked my weekend right up which is a sad thing to say.
How that shower can affect me so much. I really wish I wasn't bothered.

Title's gone, no way this shower will beat Barca, see you all next August.

goodbye.gif

I blame the player more then Pelli. They did the same shit when Mancini was here his last year. They don't care about city. They come collect their check and go home. Half of the team need to be sold. Fucking disgrace. If you don't have motivation to play 110% every game for the badge that has given you a living then fuck off.

grim up north said:
MichaelBBack said:
BigOscar said:
That wasn't about the individual players or the tactics, that was 100% about a gutless lack of desire, energy and tempo. The players should be fucking ashamed of themselves. It looks like we need to sack Pellers now just to hope the new manager bonus can give us enough fucking desire to stumble to the end of the season, then a whole lot of these players need fucking off. Yaya first out the door, if we can convince him to move that far. Fucking shocking lack of hunger

Says it all.

Maybe some of our so called fans might fuck off aswell

True.

On the other hand City seems to be devised to win the title every other year, so it's 2016, lads.

Bring on Barça! it''s CL for City now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.