Bury Blues - (MCFC OSC Branch)

Re: Bury North Supporters Club - (MCSC Branch)

So are most people happy with the venue?

I feel it ticks every box as a location for the Supporters Club.

Thoughts.....

-- Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:33 pm --

given_is_ironman said:
was hoping thursdays wouldn't be the agreed day, that's the only day i can't do. Ah well....

Any reason why fella?

Thursday's isn't the agreed day, just my reckoning with when football matches are on.

Meetings won't be every week, more probably once every few months, as fans will be grouping for home/away travel

N.O.B.S - (north of bury supporters) This a goer ?

SteSteez said:

Thoughts.....

It seems a good venue to me, I agree with what was mentioned earlier about being better than having it in Bury where it's so near Whitefield/Prestwich branch.

Would have been better though if in one of boozers/social clubs/cricket club in Rammy but that would have been for purely selfish reasons! ;-)

Any reason why fella?

Thursday's isn't the agreed day, just my reckoning with when football matches are on.

Meetings won't be every week, more probably once every few months, as fans will be grouping for home/away travel[/quote]

Yeah, My band practices on thursdays, the only night we can all do. I gathered they wouldn't be every week, there was talk of us moving practices to tuesdays so if Thursday does turn out to be the agreed day i'll see if we can get it moved that week to tuesday.

What i frigging do for City!!!

Rammy Blue said:
SteSteez said:

Thoughts.....

It seems a good venue to me, I agree with what was mentioned earlier about being better than having it in Bury where it's so near Whitefield/Prestwich branch.

Would have been better though if in one of boozers/social clubs/cricket club in Rammy but that would have been for purely selfish reasons! ;-)
I stand to be corrected but think P&W only meet a couple of times a season now

once a month would be ok if not once every two months, what do people think to that

Greenmount CC is great for me, i'm on Longsight Road so nice and easy (selfish I know). Would be great to get up and running soon, so we can organize our first offoicial trip to be the Community Shield.

rambo said:
Greenmount CC is great for me, i'm on Longsight Road so nice and easy (selfish I know). Would be great to get up and running soon, so we can organize our first offoicial trip to be the Community Shield.

Saw you on the telly last night, you need to cut back on the facelifts.

chelseaaway84 said:
once a month would be ok if not once every two months, what do people think to that

I was thinking once every Three months for the official meetings?

With a more social side to the branch operating for Home/Away games, with the possibility of operating travel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.