Bury Blues - (MCFC OSC Branch)

Re: Bury North Supporters Club - (MCSC Branch)

masterwig said:
Where is this 'playfootball' place? I've never heard of it.

You know the new Bury college building? next to the current building and opposite the running track.
it's there, many 5-a-side pitches.

Rammy Blue said:
Only just seen this thread as don't frequent the bluemoon forum too often in the close season.

I'd be interested so add me to the list.

Done

Anybody had a word with Rammy cricket club or the Civic hall in the middle next to the Grants. I think that the cricket venue would be ideal??

I think that it might be a good idea to hold it north of Bury as Bury town centre is very close to P&W, just a thought. I agree with the idea of keeping it out of a pub unless it's a room of it's own like Rose & Crown has upstairs. I know the landlord is of blue persuasion.

let me know how u go on i was at greenmount yesterday watching cricket but forgot to ask !!!
i can also try woodbank this is ok for meetings and guests from the club

On our way to Copenhagen a few years ago, count me in !

346xqb7.jpg

Citysmith said:
Anybody had a word with Rammy cricket club or the Civic hall in the middle next to the Grants. I think that the cricket venue would be ideal??

I think that it might be a good idea to hold it north of Bury as Bury town centre is very close to P&W, just a thought. I agree with the idea of keeping it out of a pub unless it's a room of it's own like Rose & Crown has upstairs. I know the landlord is of blue persuasion.

I might need to check out this room at R&C as from remembrance this pub isn't that big?

chelseaaway84 said:
let me know how u go on i was at greenmount yesterday watching cricket but forgot to ask !!!
i can also try woodbank this is ok for meetings and guests from the club

I've emailed Greenmount CC, no response as of yet.
I contacted James (kenzie115) who said his father is a coach at GCC and he's also a player for them, but he hasn't responded yet either.

I've emailed Matt from PlayFootball.net, the place has a big enough car park and newish facilities so fingers crossed they'll be interested.

if anybody is reading this and is any good at photoshop, could you PM me please?

Also, if you understand Joomla (or any other CMS) please contact me as we need a website.

Thanks,

Ste

SteSteez said:
if anybody is reading this and is any good at photoshop, could you PM me please?

Also, if you understand Joomla (or any other CMS) please contact me as we need a website.
PS for the logo?

Try moonfruit.com for a quick/temp web site.

Raffles said:
SteSteez said:

PS for the logo?

Yea, I can use photoshop but I'm limited, not exactly %100 manc.

and moonfruit is a flash based website, google would not fully index the site.

With a CMS based website hopefully, members could contribute content to the site with ease.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:25 pm --<br /><br />Venue Agreed On

I've spoken with Bill Elkin from Greenmount CC and we have agreed on a provisional 12 month period where we can use their facilities as our venue.

No date is set on yet for our first meeting, I want you guys to give some input on a suitable date.

Once a few dates are given I'll contact GCC and arrange the facility.

Playfootball.net seem interested and they have nice ideal facilities but Would we really want to host meetings in an area where loads of lads are playing football, all of whom support different clubs?
might be slightly awkward.

SteSteez said:
Raffles said:
SteSteez said:

PS for the logo?

Yea, I can use photoshop but I'm limited, not exactly %100 manc.

and moonfruit is a flash based website, google would not fully index the site.

With a CMS based website hopefully, members could contribute content to the site with ease.

-- Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:25 pm --

Venue Agreed On

I've spoken with Bill Elkin from Greenmount CC and we have agreed on a provisional 12 month period where we can use their facilities as our venue.

No date is set on yet for our first meeting, I want you guys to give some input on a suitable date.

Once a few dates are given I'll contact GCC and arrange the facility.

Playfootball.net seem interested and they have nice ideal facilities but Would we really want to host meetings in an area where loads of lads are playing football, all of whom support different clubs?
might be slightly awkward.

Wahoo, GCC 2 min walk from my house...

can we also tap up other venues to use for when I get barred? (;-)

Cheers

OxBlue

Good one suits me!

It may be worth getting a view on best night of the week before setting the date!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.