Bury Blues - (MCFC OSC Branch)

Re: North Bury Supporters Club - (MCSC Branch)

Boots_ said:
Negativity is what Bluemooners do best, Walt.

Lets make a Happy North Of Bury club. Would be good to get a load of blues together for Champions League away games (on the TV of course) and watch it with like minded folk intent on a few beer and a City win without snide rag comments. Yes, Bring it on MoFo's this is gonna be great!!!

Who said going from Rammy to Prestwich??? what I meant was that it ONLY costs about £6-7 to get from one side of Bury to the other and if people cant afford that once a month or so then its a sad do , no one is knocking it here the sooner the better for me.
Citysmith said:
bornagainblue said:
at the end of the day it cost about £6 or £7 to go from one of Bury to the other in a Taxi.

Good Lord which taxi company are you using!!! ;o)

To get a taxi from Ramsbottom to Prestwich would cost the best part of £20. I find it hard to believe that some people are knocking this before it's started, the proof will be in the pudding in terms of if it gets up and running then it will have been a success, if it fails then the branch wasn't needed.

But to knock it whilst people are trying to set it up is in my opinion a bit disrespectful. Name the date and let’s get the ball rolling, I’m up for it and a bit giddy

can i put my two pence in, and say why worry where it is, my surpporters club is based in aston sheffield and it takes me 25 mins to get there, does it matter whats it called you are all blues, meet up get a bus to home and away games cheap and you will be on to a winner, give the lad a chance to get it up and running

Hi there and Congratulations from a Bury supporter. If any of you are at a loose end on Saturdays you could think about coming to Gigg Lane, cheap as chips to get in and you would all be very welcome.

Joy said:
Hi there and Congratulations from a Bury supporter. If any of you are at a loose end on Saturdays you could think about coming to Gigg Lane, cheap as chips to get in and you would all be very welcome.

Cheap as chips to get in?? Im sure its around £19 these days. With my season ticket only costing around this per game, I struggle to stump up that kind of money for the standard of football. Good luck this season though, hopefully push on and get back into the Championship.

Joy said:

As in go to watch Bury Games?

Thanks for the offer but as the Previous Poster mentions, the prices are quite astronomical in comparison with the standard of football that's on offer.

I have nothing against Bury FC, First team I always select on Footy Manager - love getting them into the Prem.

We do have lots of offers available and if you hold a season ticket for City , for a number of our matches, you can gain admittance for £5.00. Concessions are £10.00 the rest of the season.
We have transfered many a player in the past to each other.
Remember where Colin Bell came from?
Wish you well for the coming season.

i went to Gigg lane last season and took 3 kids with me and it was less than £20 to get in,the football wasn't exactly world class but the whole experience was fantastic,really enjoyed it and i'll be going next season without a doubt.

I am a new member at P/W branch,how would I go about in changing to Bury??

sandrarutter said:
I am a new member at P/W branch,how would I go about in changing to Bury??

From my knowledge it doesn't matter which branch you became a member at, sort of how a bank would work.

You might of joined with P&W but you can use the Bury Branch if you like.

This is my understanding anyway,I might be wrong.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:50 pm --<br /><br />We now have a short URL for you guys

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/nbmcfcsc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/nbmcfcsc</a>

Easier to pass onto Friends & Family who may be interested in The Supporters Club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.