Bury Blues - (MCFC OSC Branch)

Re: North Bury Supporters Club - (MCSC Branch)

been thinking we need one for ages was only on about it to 100% manc the other week, im defo up for it i know loads of blues whod be interested

sandrarutter said:
I am a new member at P/W branch,how would I go about in changing to Bury??

Is this a come and get me plea? we don't want to be accused of tapping up.

SteSteez can do the medical and I'll open negotiations with P&W

1/2 pint Mild and a bag of of Mr Porky's

Only just come across this but have registered on FB. Live in Totty and can also bag a couple of mates. Greenmount CC is no problem and like the idea to make it family friendly.

Look out for the first meeting.

Alright lads, quite short notice but I'll be meeting with Bill elkin from Greenmount CC tonight to discuss what we might need for our meets.

if you have any suggestions post them up and I'll put them forward tonight.

SteSteez said:
Alright lads, quite short notice but I'll be meeting with Bill elkin from Greenmount CC tonight to discuss what we might need for our meets.

if you have any suggestions post them up and I'll put them forward tonight.
Just ask Bill if his wifes a blue, am sure I saw here at the final. Was at a do at "The Log Cabin" the other saturday night the bar staff were OK.
I guess by the time the meeting will start that any cricket match will be over.
Plenty of tables and chairs just need to look at were you position the top table

**First Meeting**

When?
14th July, 20011 -- 19:30pm

Where?
Greenmount Cricket Club (BL8 4DX)

Why?
First meet will be an introduction to the Supporters Club Branch, aiming to take on new membership registrations and elect the committee and a chance to meet fellow blues in your area.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=171794576217703" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=171794576217703</a>

Hasn't been much of a great response so far to the arranged meeting on 14th july.

if it's crap numbers I'll probably scrap it all.

SteSteez said:
...if it's crap numbers I'll probably scrap it all.
Have faith young Padowan!

If you make it - they will come. The hardest part is getting people to volunteer for the committee. Don't forget it's holiday season for most people as well. I *may* even pop along myself - on a spying mission (shh! Don't tell anyone).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.