Bury Blues - (MCFC OSC Branch)

Re: North Bury Supporters Club - (MCSC Branch)

SteSteez said:
Hasn't been much of a great response so far to the arranged meeting on 14th july.

if it's crap numbers I'll probably scrap it all.

Calm down Calm down......Eh......Its not been RSVP
Just keep the attention on the date through Blue moon maybe through a new post and ask for confirmation on the attendance.
I'll be there with number One son, so thats 3 of us Huh certain you will get a good turn out just keep the date in front of people.

I will be on holiday on the 14th July but will definitely become a member if the OSC gets going!

Will be there on the 14th probably with my lads. Have mentioned it to a few blues who are also intrested in comming down.

SteSteez said:
Hasn't been much of a great response so far to the arranged meeting on 14th july.

if it's crap numbers I'll probably scrap it all.

keep the faith m8, its still a long time to go, people on holiday wont see the date till they come back, there might only be a few to start with but numbers will grow

Maybe you could go on twitter and send a tweet to mcfc giving details of meeting and ask them to re-tweet it. They have loads of followers who may not be bluemooners. East lancs branch did it today and I thought it was a good idea.

Boots_ said:
Maybe you could go on twitter and send a tweet to mcfc giving details of meeting and ask them to re-tweet it. They have loads of followers who may not be bluemooners. East lancs branch did it today and I thought it was a good idea.

Will do nearer to the first meet,

Boots_ said:
Maybe you could go on twitter and send a tweet to mcfc giving details of meeting and ask them to re-tweet it...
Actually, that is a good idea - as they did my 'membership now open' one last week :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.