Bury Blues - (MCFC OSC Branch)

Re: Bury - (MCSC Branch)

BTH said:
As a committee member at P&W, I wouldn't be looking to join myself. However, having a SC in Bury, but more specifically Totty, would serve the interests of Bury North just as P&W serves the needs of Bury South. Just a thought.

This is the intention, to serve the UK Parliament constituency of Bury North.

SteSteez said:
BTH said:
As a committee member at P&W, I wouldn't be looking to join myself. However, having a SC in Bury, but more specifically Totty, would serve the interests of Bury North just as P&W serves the needs of Bury South. Just a thought.

I hope the committe don't start fiddling their expenses than?

Me and my two lads live in Rammy and the Rose & Crown on Carr St is a city boozer, or what about Rammy Cricket Club?

alib said:
SteSteez said:
BTH said:

I hope the committe don't start fiddling their expenses than?

LoL :)

i went to rotherham said:
Me and my two lads live in Rammy and the Rose & Crown on Carr St is a city boozer, or what about Rammy Cricket Club?

Good suggestions, would you have any connections with the owners of these venues?
as in arranging meets?

Stuart said:
I buy my white puddings off Bury market. I'm interested. ;-)

Sorry, it's all about The Black....

Right - if you are interested either Pm or reply in this thread and I'll add your name to a list at the start of the thread.

once a good number is sorted, and a venue is agreed on (with consultation from people on the list)
I'll start proceedings with MCSC.

Bury North would cover the region just right.

I joked about Hare and Hounds or Greenmount Cricket club as they are very close to me, but they are equidistant from Totty/Walshaw/Elton etc.. and Rammy where most are based and on the doorstep for Holcombe and Greenmount.

Count me in.

OxBlue said:
Bury North would cover the region just right.

I joked about Hare and Hounds or Greenmount Cricket club as they are very close to me, but they are equidistant from Totty/Walshaw/Elton etc.. and Rammy where most are based and on the doorstep for Holcombe and Greenmount.

Count me in.

Splitter !!!!!!!

I think you can count us East Ward/Fairfield/Jericho blues out, we won't be venturing out into the sticks lol.

I would be up for joining a supporters branch that helps North Of Bury Supporters.

I live in Ramsbottom and can add my interest

I live in Rammy, so that would be great, especially at the Hare & Hounds, great pub!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.