Bury Blues - (MCFC OSC Branch)

Re: Bury - (MCSC Branch)

Raffles said:
SteSteez said:
cheers fella, think the biggest problem is getting people to cough up the £4 for membership... erm *cough* cough erm

You know that £4 per member goes to the main supporters club? Unless you charge more, you will not make anything for the branch itself.

Remember, each branch has to be self-sufficient. That includes funding.

I'm sure it won't be long before Howard Burr sees this (I think he's working away atm) and comments. Howard was a massive help to us and probably will be to you. Also, he can explain things a lot better than I can.

Anyway, offer of help from me still stands.

cheers
Andy

Hi Andy, I appreciate your support and look forward to Howard's input.

I'm aware that the branch is self-sufficient and the £4 goes to the main SC,this is slightly why I'm moving slow on a Venue location as me personally I object to paying for a venue, the reason being is because the venue will have a bar which would be making far greater levels of revenue when 20+ Blues walk through the door.

Re: Bury North Supporters Club - (MCSC Branch)

brangy blues we are here lol

greenmount cc or woodbank cc wouldnt charge at all, certainly not woodbank and i know some people at greenmount so i will ask them if a fee would be charged there
count me in as interested but watch out for clp1000 hes a rag lol

I'd definately be up for this! You could try the rose and crown pub's function room, its ran by blues?

chelseaaway84 said:
brangy blues we are here lol

greenmount cc or woodbank cc wouldnt charge at all, certainly not woodbank and i know some people at greenmount so i will ask them if a fee would be charged there

Really good info to know this fella, looks promising as a venue :)

Nice area Greenmount/Holcombe Brook

Great idea, another Greenmount blue here never knew there were so many of us.

On a side note what the fuck has happened to the Dungeon ?

I'm up for this, i live on Walmersley old rd in Bury, so not too far away from ramsbottom. I also know the son of the couple who run the Rose & Crown, so i could ask him if they would be up for it?

Re: Bury - (MCSC Branch)

SteSteez said:
Hi Andy, I appreciate your support and look forward to Howard's input.

I'm aware that the branch is self-sufficient and the £4 goes to the main SC,this is slightly why I'm moving slow on a Venue location as me personally I object to paying for a venue, the reason being is because the venue will have a bar which would be making far greater levels of revenue when 20+ Blues walk through the door.
This is why you make your branch membership fee higher than £4. The branch keeps the difference.

We use a local pub which costs us nothing [thanks Carl and Sandra]. It does help that the landlord is a blue. Most pubs should welcome you with open arms (and for free) - especially these days. Every meeting is a 'captive' audience ;)

cheers

i remember the old bury branch,only went to 1 meeting and 1 game away to wigan as i recall a night match,we took a minibus but as been said allready not a family friendly crew so ditched it.i would be interested but live in fairfield so might be a bit of a treck if i wanted a couple of beers at the meetings,could pick up in bury for away games though.

given_is_ironman said:
I'm up for this, i live on Walmersley old rd in Bury, so not too far away from ramsbottom. I also know the son of the couple who run the Rose & Crown, so i could ask him if they would be up for it?

Thanks, I'll see about the possibility of getting Greenmount CC for now, if were unsuccessful then maybe go for this place.

buryblueboy said:
.i would be interested but live in fairfield so might be a bit of a treck if i wanted a couple of beers at the meetings,could pick up in bury for away games though.

Hopefully more Blues will get more interested on your side of town and then maybe carshare to the meetings.

I've added your name to the list anyway and will keep you informed :)

And thanks again for the info Andy

I live on Tottington road - cant believe there is so many of us so close ! I would be interested and my mate Moz too. The Globe is run by a Blue and i know he would throw some food in for free if we organised it there.

-- Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:41 am --

Citysmith said:
I would be up for joining a supporters branch that helps North Of Bury Supporters.

I live in Ramsbottom and can add my interest

Does that make the chairman a NOB HEAD ?<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:46 am --<br /><br />Just a thought - theres a blue around here about 40, watches City away games in Waggonmakers. Calls every player by their first name. Fuck knows why, "shoot Carlos" or "clear it Pablo" etc etc gets right on my tits. Can we ban him ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.